Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a collection date of 29th June @ Stains… I have a VIN number but Tesla keep saying no Reg number yet? Anyone else the same as nearly everyone I see on here with a VIN and collection date now has their reg number?

Is it normal for a ship to stop at Southampton then move on to drop cars to Zeebrugge. I thought they fully unload at their stop.
Yes that happens frequently in normal quarters. Either stop at Southampton with final destination of Zeebrugge, or first stop at Zeebrugge and then final stop at Southampton depending on port schedules. Logistically I’m sure it is easier to deal with half a boat load of vehicles at a time at each destination, and then the same again a few days later, rather than just a single large delivery.

Reactions: Darreno
I have a collection date of 29th June @ Stains… I have a VIN number but Tesla keep saying no Reg number yet? Anyone else the same as nearly everyone I see on here with a VIN and collection date now has their reg number?
I am same have a home delivery on 29th, asked Tesla chat for a reg yesterday and they said it will be only two weeks before collection. I wanted it to update in a Eurotunnel ticket

I tried to find that quote from the German forums but I couldnt find it.
1654680979535.png

Original:
"Sprach gerade mit einem Kollegen, der sich im März einen Polestar gekauft hat. Dort im Forum wird auch fleißig mit den Lieferdaten getauscht. Er sagte auch, seine PS kommt mit der Morning Peace."
@Tesla first offender
Teil 2 Schiff-Tracking, allgemeine Diskussion, Fragen und Antworten

Reactions: Darreno
Congrats - seems a high number of new VINs for just cancellations doesn't it? Be interested to see what Mr M thinks in his update later :)
Yep agreed, need the shipping oracles thoughts here 😁 But also thinking the EDD of 22/23 - 30 June that everybody who got VINs today seems to have is odd for Morning Peace. As she does not get into Southampton until 27th based on current schedule.

Yep agreed, need the shipping oracles thoughts here 😁 But also thinking the EDD of 22/23 - 30 June that everybody who got VINs today seems to have is odd for Morning Peace. As she does not get into Southampton until 27th based on current schedule.
Probably second round of VINs from RCC Europe or cancellations. Unlikely with morning peace like you say with the dates

Status
Not open for further replies.