Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9AAC1A57-E869-4183-A610-90CC5D530898.jpeg

Evening all. Wednesday 08 Jun 2022

This report is disrupting my TV viewing pleasure...

Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She continues to make good progress across the Med and is currently off the north coast of Algeria. Her voyage up the Portugese coast at the weekend looks like it may be a bit bumpy though.

RCC EUROPE I expect her to arrive in Southampton ~17 Jun. She has just arrived at the southern entrance to the Suez Canal. I expect her to commence her transit of the canal tomorrow morning and pop out into the Med in the early afternoon. Hopefully she will promptly update her AIS with her destination and ETA. (Ignore the ETA until established in the Med)

The RCC EUROPE competition closed with a total of 98 entries. Result next Monday.

HORIZON LEADER I still believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun although she has still to appear on the Koper arrivals board. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She remains a suspect for the moment - I'm still not convinced.....

I'm not expecting Tesla to ship any further cars to EU/UK from Shanghai until July for August arrival/delivery.

Over in Norway the Drammen webcam is back up and running again. Some more Teslas have appeared there today and I'm not sure whether they arrived on PROMETHEUS LEADER a couple of days ago and are only now being moved to the 'Tesla' staging area or whether they arrived on BESS earlier today.

Links of interest

There will be no report tomorrow evening or Friday - I shall be adding some km's to mon Tesla sur le continent.
Normal service should be resumed on Samedi subject to Monsieur Pauillac and Madame Wifi.
The THEBEN competition results will be posted in my absence on Friday by @Frizzy - merci!

Last edited:
Evening all. Wednesday 08 Jun 2022

This report is disrupting my TV viewing pleasure...

Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She continues to make good progress across the Med and is currently off the north coast of Algeria. Her voyage up the Portugese coast at the weekend looks like it may be a bit bumpy though.

RCC EUROPE I expect her to arrive in Southampton ~17 Jun. She has just arrived at the southern entrance to the Suez Canal. I expect her to commence her transit of the canal tomorrow morning and pop out into the Med in the early afternoon. Hopefully she will promptly update her AIS with her destination and ETA. (Ignore the ETA until established in the Med)

The RCC EUROPE competition closed with a total of 98 entries. Result next Monday.

HORIZON LEADER I still believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun although she has still to appear on the Koper arrivals board. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She remains a suspect for the moment - I'm still not convinced.....

I'm not expecting Tesla to ship any further cars to EU/UK from Shanghai until July for August arrival/delivery.

Over in Norway the Drammen webcam is back up and running again. Some more Teslas have appeared there today and I'm not sure whether they arrived on PROMETHEUS LEADER a couple of days ago and are only now being moved to the 'Tesla' staging area or whether they arrived on BESS earlier today.

Links of interest

There will be no report tomorrow evening or Friday - I shall be adding some km's to mon Tesla sur le continent.
Normal service should be resumed on Samedi subject to Monsieur Pauillac and Madame Wifi.
The THEBEN competition results will be posted in my absence on Friday by @Frizzy - merci!
Have a good trip 👍🏻

Reactions: ean36t and ABCTG
Status
Not open for further replies.