Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I also called about 30mins ago and got a similar update. Said the Ship is due in 27th or 28th June, thus earliest can take delivery would be 29th. So does seem to tie into this being 'Morning Peace' incoming. We shall see I suppose 🤔
Reading the tealeaves, I suspect that if you have a Southampton pickup, your vehicle will indeed be on the MORNING PEACE. Everybody without a Southampton pickup (eg people who to their annoyance wanted a Southampton pickup, but instead got told Bluewater or Staines) I think your vehicle may well be on the RCC EUROPE. My rationale for this is that they will want to clear RCC EUROPE's payload out from Southampton as quickly as possible to maximise space for MORNING PEACE's payload ... and there's very limited time between MORNING PEACE arriving and the end of Q2 to muck about with !

Galveston Highway left with a full load from Shanghai North after coming in empty and is headed to Suez. Not sure of the final destination. Also coincides with the recent trend of VIN allocations in Malaaca Strait.
GALVESTON HIGHWAY, She is due at Portbury (Bristol) on Mon 11 Jul, so she is heading to Northern Europe from her current location. Heading LIVORNO to ZEEBRUGGE.

MORNING PEACE will first go to Barcelona, then Southampton and finally Zeebrügge .... not even good news I guess ?!?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-09 um 19.21.41.png

Last edited:
Here is the update for today on 9th June 2022 in the absence of our leader Mr Miserable.

Just finished watching Love Island, so my update is late. I think RCC Europe may go around the Balearic Islands in a few days which is where the villa is.

Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She is sailing through and making good progress.

RCC EUROPE I think she’ll be Southampton around 17 Jun. She is about to enter the Mediterranean after a smooth passage through the Suez Canal. As expected, the arrival board is now showing Southampton.

The RCC EUROPE competition closed with results out next Monday.

HORIZON LEADER Horizon Leader has appeared on the Koper arrivals board. Due on the 18th.

MORNING PEACE Morning peace had added a stop, Barcelona, before heading to Southampton. No longer a suspect (I think). Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. A few VINs came through but could be cancellations from others.

Mr M does not expect Tesla to ship any further cars to EU/UK from Shanghai until July for August arrival/delivery.

Links of interest

Last edited:
Here is the update for today on 9th June 2022 in the absence of our leader Mr Miserable.

Just finished watching Love Island, so my update is late.

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She is sailing through and making good progress.

RCC EUROPE I think she’ll be Southampton around 17 Jun. She is about to enter the Mediterranean after a smooth passage through the Suez Canal. As expected, the arrival is scheduled for Southampton.

HORIZON LEADER ETA to Koper is ~18 Jun and still not appearing on the Koper arrivals board. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. A few VINs came through but could be cancellations from others.

Mr M does not expect Tesla to ship any further cars to EU/UK from Shanghai until July for August arrival/delivery.

Links of interest
Quickly edit the following 😂

Morning peace had added a stop, Barcelona, before heading to Southampton. No longer a suspect (I think).

Horizon Leader has appeared on the Koper arrivals board. Due the 18th.

Make @Mr Miserable proud.

Just finished watching Love Island, so my update is late. I think RCC Europe may go around the Balearic Islands in a few days which is where the villa is.

RCC EUROPE I think she’ll be Southampton around 17 Jun. She is about to enter the Mediterranean after a smooth passage through the Suez Canal. As expected, the arrival board is now showing Southampton.

HORIZON LEADER Horizon Leader has appeared on the Koper arrivals board. Due on the 18th.

MORNING PEACE Morning peace had added a stop, Barcelona, before heading to Southampton. No longer a suspect (I think). Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. A few VINs came through but could be cancellations from others.

Links of interest
I hope you were watching Love Island suitably attired in bow tie and sparkly leotard ? Otherwise this isn't the full @Mr Miserable experience at all, and I'd like a refund please.

I’m very proud!
As soon as my back is turned it all kicks off!
HORIZON LEADER confirmed into Koper on 18 Jun and MORNING PEACE is now off the suspect list to become a likely Tesla vessel - the Barcelona call and the Southampton date confirmations clinch it.
Forget GALVESTON HIGHWAY.
I know you have extra info, however I wonder if Morning Peace could be Tesla hedging their bets against a potential further Covid lockdown in China. It would seem to make sense to me if they have a several boats worth of cars they could potentially sell (lockdown allowing) in China, but definately sell in Europe to ship one off towards us.

It would still hit Barcelona and Southampton in time for Q2 on its current schedule, I'm sure there are plenty of Brits who given the choice of strictly 30th June v some time in Q3 would take June.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
Status
Not open for further replies.