Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called Tesla this morning to check payment details.

In case of interest to anyone else, the adviser said my car will arrive in Southampton on the 28th (so Morning Peace, but he didn’t know the ship’s name).
He said they’re aiming to fully unload by 29th, and then will be working round the clock to distribute around the various collection locations.
I’m due to collect 30th PM at Manchester Trafford Centre.

Not much contingency in that plan then!

(PS pleased to hear parcel shelf news!)

Reactions: Toblerone
Called Tesla this morning to check payment details.

In case of interest to anyone else, the adviser said my car will arrive in Southampton on the 28th (so Morning Peace, but he didn’t know the ship’s name).
He said they’re aiming to fully unload by 29th, and then will be working round the clock to distribute around the various collection locations.
I’m due to collect 30th PM at Manchester Trafford Centre.

Not much contingency in that plan then!

(PS pleased to hear parcel shelf news!)
Oooh, I must have missed that - what parcel shelf news?
[sorry if this should be another thread, please feel free to pint me in the right direction...]

Oooh, I must have missed that - what parcel shelf news?
[sorry if this should be another thread, please feel free to pint me in the right direction...]

UK Model Y collections for Q2 appear to have parcel shelf as standard and are confirmed as having UMC’s included.

Before a mod burns us, please use the thread linked above to respond if you want to 😀

Was thinking the same - looking at a delivery from September to October for mine, wonder when I can start getting excited 😂
I’m in the same boat (see what I did there?) and from previous discussions, manufacturing won‘t start until Q3 so there won‘t be a ship’s worth until mid-July earliest. Once those of us still living with an EDD have finished enjoying the exchanges of the more fortunate, this forum will probably go quiet(er) until then.

Well, I've just returned from a lovely chat with the lovely Emma, who kindly informed me that the next shipment is penciled in to arrive in the UK mid august. (They are aiming for a big Q3 apparently). was nice to hear, but we will see.
Thats interesting as my EDD window has just jumped forward 2 weeks to 10th August start date now from end August start date.

Well, I've just returned from a lovely chat with the lovely Emma, who kindly informed me that the next shipment is penciled in to arrive in the UK mid august. (They are aiming for a big Q3 apparently). was nice to hear, but we will see.
Ties in with a mid-July departure from Shanghai and 30 days on the high seas. Hibernate until late July (if only!)!

It seems strange that RCC Europe is going to Teesside as it's next port, it's a very large ship and to my knowledge there is no large scale RoRo activity there any longer, unless it's being used as an overflow to export Nissan's from Sunderland, as unlikely as it seems it maybe a Tesla drop off. If I had a drone I would go and shoot it for you all.
You are correct - Nissans from Sunderland!

Was thinking the same - looking at a delivery from September to October for mine, wonder when I can start getting excited 😂
Tesla will want to deliver in September.
I would expect to see a departure mid August for an end of September delivery. (There will be plenty of ships before that though!)

I've been given a 28th June delivery date for my MY. It is being delivered to Brussels, Belgium. I am trying to work out which ship its on, I thought Horizon Leader, but it looks like the Morning Peace goes to Zeebrugge after Southampton so it could be on that. Does anyone know the ports of call for Horizon Leader after it leaves Koper?

Status
Not open for further replies.