Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been given a 28th June delivery date for my MY. It is being delivered to Brussels, Belgium. I am trying to work out which ship its on, I thought Horizon Leader, but it looks like the Morning Peace goes to Zeebrugge after Southampton so it could be on that. Does anyone know the ports of call for Horizon Leader after it leaves Koper?
I would imagine your car will have been transported from Koper by road.

I’m still on holiday - it’s just that the weather, which was scorchio, has taken a turn for the worse. We are meant to weaving our way through the Verdon Gorge tomorrow admiring the spectacular scenery however I suspect it will remind me of a trip to the Lake District the other year…

mainly from copper it leaves initially by train, the train facility is in the harbour, then to where I don't know, and then finished by truck.
what about the Morning Peace? they will keep the cars until August to be delivered?

Last year returning from our holidays in September, we saw a transporter heading north through through the Alsace heading towards Luxembourg. The cars can only have come from Koper. The transporter had Lithuanian plates but I don’t think for a moment that is where it was headed.

Cars from Morning Peace that arrive in Zeebrugge will be delivered during July - there is no benefit to hold on to them.

The delivery figures for Q2 won’t be very good in comparison to previous quarters and all sorts of ‘analysts’ will predict the end of the good times for Tesla and I expect the share price will take a further tumble as a result next month. HOWEVER, (a big however) Q3 figures could be the best ever, IF (you get the idea) Shanghai’s production remains unaffected. COVID has not gone away, particularly in China, and that remains the biggest threat to Tesla’s Q3 shipping. Rumours of Tesla chartering anything that floats for Shanghai exports abound at the moment. Q3 should be fun!

Last year returning from our holidays in September, we saw a transporter heading north through through the Alsace heading towards Luxembourg. The cars can only have come from Koper. The transporter had Lithuanian plates but I don’t think for a moment that is where it was headed.
yes totally agree but the initial is mainly by train, perhaps to Germany or Italy? because from a transporter using Koper often told me that about 80% of cars leave by train

Reactions: Hungry Horace
Hi...apologies gents..i know this is the UK and Ireland shipping movement chat room but little old me in NZ is very entertained and informed....keeps me informed of movements....i dont think there is a NZ room for the shipping movements...
You’re not alone! Waiting for my LR in Hong Kong (Mar 10 order), also RHD. Not sure when will be the next shipment after Jun/ early Jul delivery, seems Model 3 accounts for small proportion of Tesla car registrations ever since they started delivering Model Y LR!

You’re not alone! Waiting for my LR in Hong Kong (Mar 10 order), also RHD. Not sure when will be the next shipment after Jun/ early Jul delivery, seems Model 3 accounts for small proportion of Tesla car registrations ever since they started delivering Model Y LR!
We had ordered our model 3 back in feb with an expected delivery of may to June… but with the lockdown in Shanghai it got pushed to dec and thn again to feb.. but then a glimmer of hope when they launched the model y with the expected delivery of aug so we cancelled the 3 and ordered the Y… fingers crossed no delay and it actually gets here in aug

👍🏻 Morning Peace looking a bit lonely on the ship tracker! Let’s hope there are more in 2-3 weeks…
I can add other random ships for fun, someone also suggested listing estimated locations for Mr M on his holidays. Vineyards and various watering holes.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Moderator note: The thread is shipping, and posts on production volumes and associated speculation, even if approaching facts, aren't actually about shipping. While a car needs to be produced to be shipped, given China is serving it's domestic market, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and a host of other markets, production news does not necessarily translate to shipping news.

The thread gets busy enough to start diverting the topic into other topics. Posts will be removed or moved if they stray too far from the topic, or risk doing so. If people want a production topic, then each model has its own production subtopic that is not country specific which might be a better place to discuss, or if needs must, start a dedicated thread.

It's been said many times on this thread: please keep out the clutter.

This is for the good of the thousands of people who visit this thread and want shipping news so please be respectful of them.

Moderator note: The thread is shipping, and posts on production volumes and associated speculation, even if approaching facts, aren't actually about shipping. While a car needs to be produced to be shipped, given China is serving it's domestic market, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and a host of other markets, production news does not necessarily translate to shipping news.

The thread gets busy enough to start diverting the topic into other topics. Posts will be removed or moved if they stray too far from the topic, or risk doing so. If people want a production topic, then each model has its own production subtopic that is not country specific which might be a better place to discuss, or if needs must, start a dedicated thread.

It's been said many times on this thread: please keep out the clutter.

This is for the good of the thousands of people who visit this thread and want shipping news so please be respectful of them.
If that is the case that it is shipping only then why have a forum/chat? Would it not be better to have a static web page as this could give the salient details.

Reactions: Chocochip
If that is the case that it is shipping only then why have a forum/chat? Would it not be better to have a static web page as this could give the salient details.
There’s nothing stopping a discussion on production, just not in this thread. Use this one

China production news

There’s nothing stopping a meaningful discussion on shipping in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.