Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a first ship and a closer look worth ?!?

GRAND MARK ... empty, CIDO Shipping (the operated a lot of Teslas in the past) empty too ... and heading towards Shanghai hopefully ?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-29 um 17.13.21.png

Or Leo Spirit. She's headed for sha.... I'll get back in my box... Sorry @Mr Miserable
MR M mention TRAVIATA as next departure from Shanghai a few days back if you go back in the feed a bit! Traviata is a Swedish Ro-Ro ship and is now 500nm north of Palau heading for Shanghai. ETA 4:th of July 00:01 as of now when i look a Marine trafic. Probably around first week in August in northern Europe. Mr M posted 21:th of June following:
Quote:
"TRAVIATA Departs Shanghai on 4 Jul arr Zeebrugge 04 Aug (Southampton poss on 03 Aug)
I know it looks good but I have already discounted her - she's not a Tesla ship.
So TRAVIATA is added to the Forum buzzword bingo card."

I think it will be delayed a 1 or 2 days though, but just my guess..

And ps. This is my first post in this forum. My wife awaiting her red M3RWD in Finland (4:th of aug- sept 24:th). My self is awaiting a Gray M3P and a week ago it was August 28:th to Sept 28:th but got changed the other day to November 19:th to Jan 3:rd. Hopefully a bug due to the shutdown of the factory and it will most likely move back to september delivery when they are back online in Shanghai after break.

Have a good one all...

Reactions: ScottishDev
MR M mention TRAVIATA as next departure from Shanghai a few days back if you go back in the feed a bit! Traviata is a Swedish Ro-Ro ship and is now 500nm north of Palau heading for Shanghai. ETA 4:th of July 00:01 as of now when i look a Marine trafic. Probably around first week in August in northern Europe. Mr M posted 21:th of June following:
Quote:
"TRAVIATA Departs Shanghai on 4 Jul arr Zeebrugge 04 Aug (Southampton poss on 03 Aug)
I know it looks good but I have already discounted her - she's not a Tesla ship.

And ps. This is my first post in this forum. My wife awaiting her red M3RWD in Finland (4:th of aug- sept 24:th). My self is awaiting a Gray M3P and a week ago it was August 28:th to Sept 28:th but got changed the other day to November 19:th to Jan 3:rd. Hopefully a bug due to the shutdown of the factory and it will most likely move back to september delivery when they are back online in Shanghai after break.

Have a good one all...
Quote:

Have a good one all...
Meaning was "Could be the next departure" Not that it is sure! Quote:
"I know it looks good but I have already discounted her - she's not a Tesla ship.
So TRAVIATA is added to the Forum buzzword bingo card." But my hopes are high and should match my wifes 4:th of August - September Delivery :). Fingers crossed...

Not sure if any of you are interested, or have seen this before but off the back of this thread I was intrigued to know what the inside of these massive ships look like... This RoRo is the Felicity Ace, and they've got Kias on board, but it's incredible how tightly they pack them in, certainly gives a sense of scale!

Felicity Ace onboard tour
thanks, really interesting - now i can see where the dings and scratches come from ;)

Not sure if any of you are interested, or have seen this before but off the back of this thread I was intrigued to know what the inside of these massive ships look like... This RoRo is the Felicity Ace, and they've got Kias on board, but it's incredible how tightly they pack them in, certainly gives a sense of scale!

Felicity Ace onboard tour
Here's a picture of FELICITY ACE taken just before she sank in February this year.
The-doomed-ship-sank-this-week-200-miles-off-the-coast-of-the-Azores-in-high-seas-1574189.webp

Just getting my stall set out in preparation for Q3.....

HOEGH TRIGGER is currently alongside in Shanghai. She's not due to depart from there until 02 Jul and she will be heading to Zeebrugge (03 Aug).
I'm not anticipating her to be carrying any Teslas though. The good thing about Hoegh vessels is that if you have your VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard any Hoegh vessel, however nobody will have their VIN yet.

For new readers, please read post #1 to this thread to get an idea of what this thread is about.
Please, please try and keep posts on shipping issues - there are other threads more suited to delivery, VINs and 'what colour did you order' type posts.
I will strive to post a daily update, probably in the evening, which will keep you updated on the current state of Tesla shipping from Shanghai to UK and Europe. Additionally I still keep an eye on Pier 80 in San Francisco where UK and European Model 3s were previously shipped from but this year seems to be primarily used for exports to Taiwan.
I have no idea about Model S/X exports from Fremont at the moment - I have no idea when they will start or the method of shipping. I can say that the previous method of Model S/X shipment ie partially disassembled and shipped via container to Tilburg for reassembly is not going to be repeated.
I am not tracking shipments from Berlin. At the moment MIG MY shipments to Norway are being exported from Bremerhaven. I expect Bremerhaven to be used in the future for exports to the UK.

Q2 was a pretty awful quarter for Tesla shipments to UK and Europe with only 5 ships recorded. This was because of the COVID related shutdown of the Shanghai GF. To be honest Q2 was never actually planned to be a stellar quarter however Q3 is, and promises to be a record breaking one. A future COVID shutdown still remains a very real threat in Q3 since the Chinese authorities are still maintaining a zero-COVID policy and even more infectious strains of the virus are now in global circulation.

I'm expecting at least 15 ships to the UK/Europe this quarter if all goes to plan.

@Mr Miserable, can I nominate Paganella and Morning Clara to the list of highly suspect ships for AU/NZ. VINs are being allocated, including the first model Y customer deliveries to AU & NZ after orders were opened just a few weeks ago, and NZ EDD ranges from 4 Aug to late Aug are in the wild. No EDD noise in AU just yet.

For the other readers, the significance of this is that it likely means Shanghai is currently configured for and building RHD Ys and 3s, with CCS ports.

Slowed down to get the pilot, I expect.

Just getting my stall set out in preparation for Q3.....

HOEGH TRIGGER is currently alongside in Shanghai. She's not due to depart from there until 02 Jul and she will be heading to Zeebrugge (03 Aug).
I'm not anticipating her to be carrying any Teslas though. The good thing about Hoegh vessels is that if you have your VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard any Hoegh vessel, however nobody will have their VIN yet.

For new readers, please read post #1 to this thread to get an idea of what this thread is about.
Please, please try and keep posts on shipping issues - there are other threads more suited to delivery, VINs and 'what colour did you order' type posts.
I will strive to post a daily update, probably in the evening, which will keep you updated on the current state of Tesla shipping from Shanghai to UK and Europe. Additionally I still keep an eye on Pier 80 in San Francisco where UK and European Model 3s were previously shipped from but this year seems to be primarily used for exports to Taiwan.
I have no idea about Model S/X exports from Fremont at the moment - I have no idea when they will start or the method of shipping. I can say that the previous method of Model S/X shipment ie partially disassembled and shipped via container to Tilburg for reassembly is not going to be repeated.
I am not tracking shipments from Berlin. At the moment MIG MY shipments to Norway are being exported from Bremerhaven. I expect Bremerhaven to be used in the future for exports to the UK.

Q2 was a pretty awful quarter for Tesla shipments to UK and Europe with only 5 ships recorded. This was because of the COVID related shutdown of the Shanghai GF. To be honest Q2 was never actually planned to be a stellar quarter however Q3 is, and promises to be a record breaking one. A future COVID shutdown still remains a very real threat in Q3 since the Chinese authorities are still maintaining a zero-COVID policy and even more infectious strains of the virus are now in global circulation.

I'm expecting at least 15 ships to the UK/Europe this quarter if all goes to plan.
Mr m I note norway has just registered some 8 model s today.
I wonder if you can shed any light as to how they might have got there.teslastats.no

Reactions: matsi91
Status
Not open for further replies.