Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CSAV RIO GRANDE is on her way into Shanghai South. I wonder where she will head off to?
It looks like she will head to Masan after if the below is accurate.

1658934012432.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seaview and Itidiot
I ordered in March but put the order on hold until the beginning of September. just had a call from Tesla Nottingham saying I have a match and would I like to accept 'summer' delivery. If I don't accept I can't be guaranteed a 4th quarter delivery. Anyone haven idea what ships are due to dock?

Reactions: J8ETD
I'm waiting for a MYLR in RO (got the VIN on July 19th).
I got the invoice yesterday and I was told I need to pay in 5-7 days. I have some issues with the approval of the lease and today I talked again with the consultant and he said that apparently a ship is going to land by the end of next week and I need to have the payment done by then, otherwise it will be reallocated to someone else.
Maybe this could help in tracking which ship arrives next week (I guess it should do in Koper).

Reactions: bogdan_wrc
Thanks for posting this information.
At the moment I think GLOVIS SUMMIT will be the earliest ship - Koper 12 Aug.
If there is anything ahead of her I would be keen to find out more - eg is your car coming via Zeebrugge?
If you PM me your VIN I may be able to find out some more detail.
Hi, I have maybe some info while also waiting for a delivery in Romania ( but for 15 Aug probably VIN LRW3E7EB6NC605XXX). Called my TA yesterday. Romanian cars used to be delivered through KOPER which is the closest port. This is no longer the case for this Q3. Some cars will come from Zeebrugge but he wal not able (or willing) to give more details.

I’ve got in of the earliest VINs in Germany, maybe this information helps:
My EDD is 15.08-27.08.
VIN LRW3E7FRXNC608XXX

The EDD seems to nicely fit GLOVIS SUMMIT. However, I’ve been to Tesla yesterday for a Model Y Testdrive and spoke to someone there, he said that they are getting the first cars on 05.08 and will start deliveries on 06/07.08. He thinks that my car will be amongst those first and that my date will be moved forward. However, he said he wasn’t allowed to tell me the name of the ship or when it will arrive.
I will get my documents tomorrow, so maybe the production date will shed some light here then :)

Wednesday 27 Jul 22

Tesla Ship Tracker Still the best Tesla ship tracker on the web! Positions automatically updated via satellite.

MORNING CHORUS is currently passing south of India. It's about 28C and very humid. Car carriers have lots of very powerful air vents (those boxes that you see all across the top deck). These not only expel exhaust gases during loading and unloading but are also used during the voyage to ensure the car decks are well ventilated and there is no concentrations of gases or moisture. The temperature and humidity of each deck is regularly monitored.
ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1000 - 1500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1999 M3 and 950 MY

Don't forget to enter the MORNING CHORUS competition! It's free and just for fun! We've only had about 30 entries so far which is disappointing and well below the 100+ I normally see. Enter HERE

GLOVIS SUMMIT is entering the Bay of Bengal. She will see quite a few thunderstorms over the next 24 hrs but the sea conditions will remain generally fine, just a little choppy perhaps. I believe she is heading for Koper with 3026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug.

TITUS is making steady progress down the South China Sea towards her first stop, a refuel off Singapore early on Friday morning. I believe she is carrying some Teslas for the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG remained to the east of Taiwan and has now entered the South China Sea. Weather conditions should be fine for her voyage to Singapore where she will refuel next Monday. She is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug.

For a rough forecast of European bound (Not UK) ships for the remainder of the quarter see HERE.

There remains a possibility that some cars were shipped early in July and our former suspect LEO SPIRIT, that was only struck off the suspect list yesterday, makes a reappearance today. She has now departed Livorno, Italy and will arrive in Barcelona tomorrow. The German forum are suggesting she will be unloading Teslas here. I don't believe there is firm evidence of this but I understand their suspicions. There would appear to be a relatively small number of customers, throughout Europe and Scandinavia, who have been told to expect delivery prior to the arrival dates of the Chorus/Summit pair. Whether the cars are unloaded in Barcelona or Zeebrugge, or both, remains to be seen....

Links of interest

Have a Finland/Helsinki Delivery EDD Aug 4 - Aug 18. M3P Gray, no VIN.

My wife ordered a M3RWD Red 4 months before me and it has been jumping from May this year to August-Sept to January - March 2023 to September 23-30 and now suddenly it jumped to November 4 - 19 December!? Crazy movements back and forth..

Any ideas guys?

Have a Finland/Helsinki Delivery EDD Aug 4 - Aug 18. M3P Gray, no VIN.

My wife ordered a M3RWD Red 4 months before me and it has been jumping from May this year to August-Sept to January - March 2023 to September 23-30 and now suddenly it jumped to November 4 - 19 December!? Crazy movements back and forth..

Any ideas guys?
@Mr Miserable :Correction, found VIN in Source code: LRW3E7EL3NC604XXX

Reactions: Mr Miserable
You are taking things too literally. EDD's are broad range and it is only when you get closer to delivery and an appointment is scheduled that it suddenly narrows and gets precise . From experience this usually happens about two weeks before actual delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.