Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to start..... Ok I've been following this three for quite a while, since about April, I have found it interesting and informative so I'd like to thank everyone. My original End was 18-30 June 2022. I wasn't surprised when it slipped to 26August-10 October. It's since moved to 5-30 September. I ordered what I thought would be the quickest deliver, white/black/19. Pretty hopeful that this will be achieved but kind of scary that people are getting calls/texts VIN allocations and hidden VINs etc.
I would like to add to something that was talked about briefly. For me, seeing people from other countries being involved, their excitement/disappointment and shared hopes and thoughts has added to this thread. I know this is a bit OT but felt that I'd share my thoughts etc.
Back on topic, the detective work, time effort and dedication of people helping mere mortals understand what's going on etc has reminded me that there are people that will help the less knowledgable and that good will to all still survives today, sadly not enough but it's very much appreciated by this old fool. :)

LEO Spirit arrived to the Suez Canal on July 22 which is the day after a number of us in the Netherlands received a text saying that our Tesla had been shipped (and VIN hidden in the source code). Does that mean our vehicles are likely on Leo Spirit or are those texts typically sent when the car is loaded on the ship in Shanghai?

Where to start..... Ok I've been following this three for quite a while, since about April, I have found it interesting and informative so I'd like to thank everyone. My original End was 18-30 June 2022. I wasn't surprised when it slipped to 26August-10 October. It's since moved to 5-30 September. I ordered what I thought would be the quickest deliver, white/black/19. Pretty hopeful that this will be achieved but kind of scary that people are getting calls/texts VIN allocations and hidden VINs etc.
I would like to add to something that was talked about briefly. For me, seeing people from other countries being involved, their excitement/disappointment and shared hopes and thoughts has added to this thread. I know this is a bit OT but felt that I'd share my thoughts etc.
Back on topic, the detective work, time effort and dedication of people helping mere mortals understand what's going on etc has reminded me that there are people that will help the less knowledgable and that good will to all still survives today, sadly not enough but it's very much appreciated by this old fool. :)
I've got the same EDD as you but different config. Fingers crossed!

@Mr Miserable what can you say about this VIN LRW3E7FR5NC567949 ?
Screenshot_20220728-122539_Chrome.jpg

You can all check your VIN for the build date here: Tesla factory build date
Isn't this car delivered yet? It was built in early May.

Reactions: DRS ACTIVE
@Mr Miserable SWALLOW ACE has just left Pyeongtaek with a 7.6 m draught and is due at Shanghai 29 July 19:00.

She is also heading our way. She is due at Portbury, Bristol Wed 31 Aug 00:01 after being a Zee (I assume this is her voyage after the current one) which I guess would have plenty of time on her current voyage to unload at Southampton and head over to Zee for 30th Aug then back to Portbury.

If she is of any interest to you.

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable SWALLOW ACE has just left Pyeongtaek with a 7.6 m draught and is due at Shanghai 29 July 19:00.

She is also heading our way. She is due at Portbury, Bristol Wed 31 Aug 00:01 after being a Zee (I assume this is her voyage after the current one) which I guess would have plenty of time on her current voyage to unload at Southampton and head over to Zee for 30th Aug then back to Portbury.

If she is of any interest to you.
Yet another good find!
Definitely one to keep an eye on.

View attachment 833723
You can all check your VIN for the build date here: Tesla factory build date
Isn't this car delivered yet? It was built in early May.
This car may have been part of the MORNING PEACE shipment that missed the Q2 cut-off.
Basically the ship broke down and had to limp to S Korea for repair, which took a week.
She eventually made it to Zeebrugge on 01 Jul where I understand she was met by engineers for more repair work lasting nearly 2 weeks.
I did see some deliveries from this shipment arrive in Norway a couple of weeks ago.
I assume that this car originally had an EDD in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.