Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
m.
I am of course aware of these other ships and their schedules.
BOHEME is almost certainly not a Tesla vessel but I remain to be convinced on TITUS, she has a couple of redeeming features which stop me from ruling her out completely. At the moment TITUS is scheduled to call at Southampton's Eastern Docks only, which is a bad sign since Teslas are unloaded in the Western Docks. That would have to change before I could be swayed.
Additionally, let's see which port they load at. I suspect both these ships will load at Haitong which will be a significant negative point.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is inbound to Shanghai - she might be worth keeping an eye on especially as I believe she will be heading to Europe.
Just wanted to reconfirm if 'BOHEME' is definitely off the list?
Scheduled to depart on 31st and meets with the September EDD that all of us are eagerly waiting.

Another ship - 'Thermopylae' has been added which though is a direct route to Southampton and zeebrugge may not be a tesla ship as scheduled to depart on 03rd Sept with arrival stating as Oct 3rd (i.e. in Q4) - your views please!

'CSAV Rio Grande' that you highlighted yesterday noticed this morning has been listed as a Tesla carrier to EU region in XXXX's Tesla's carrier sheet! (Not listing the name as i was advised not to earlier) :)

Last edited:
M3LR silver / black/ 18 inch
Found VIN 23 / 7 with an EDD of Aug 11-25. Now EDD changed to Sept 12-26. Thought Glovis Summit might be the ship; now have no idea. Delivery to Ireland.
Just had a chat with Tesla rep when they are expecting the next vessel. They replied - Unfortunately we don't have any news, we know exactly what you already knew. But your EDD can fluctuate a lot before the actual delivery date. 😐

LEO Spirit arrived to the Suez Canal on July 22 which is the day after a number of us in the Netherlands received a text saying that our Tesla had been shipped (and VIN hidden in the source code). Does that mean our vehicles are likely on Leo Spirit or are those texts typically sent when the car is loaded on the ship in Shanghai?
Exactly this.
Got my text on the 21st and hidden vin.
If I look at my final invoice it states delivery 17 August (and the vin is also there). EDD 6-20 Aug
M3LR 19, Netherlands

Ordered a M3LR in mid-March (Bluewater pickup) and found a VIN in the source just now! No correspondence from Tesla themselves yet. @Mr Miserable any bets on which ship my car could be on? I remember from some earlier shipments that it was possible to search based on VIN – is that possible for the ships currently on their way to the UK?
I think it's TITUS, I've been told from tesla live chat, that I have a VIN (as I can't look at the source as it's a lease) but I haven't had any correspondence officially from tesla yet, so I think they are still to send out correspondence for the vehicles on TITUS ship for all customers anyway

Reactions: dom_cambs
m.

Just wanted to reconfirm if 'BOHEME' is definitely off the list?
Scheduled to depart on 31st and meets with the September EDD that all of us are eagerly waiting.

Another ship - 'Thermopylae' has been added which though is a direct route to Southampton and zeebrugge may not be a tesla ship as scheduled to depart on 03rd Sept with arrival stating as Oct 3rd (i.e. in Q4) - your views please!

'CSAV Rio Grande' that you highlighted yesterday noticed this morning has been listed as a Tesla carrier to EU region in XXXX's Tesla's carrier sheet! (Not listing the name as i was advised not to earlier) :)
I don't have a problem with Franco's spreadsheet (It's the Walter Mitty of Tesla ships on Twitter that I have an issue with) - it's a pretty good historical record although he can be a bit hasty to add some ships - CSAV RIO GRANDE is a case in point, you can scroll back a couple of days and see that I have ruled her out as being a Tesla carrier and her current destination just adds weight to the argument that she isn't.
BOHEME is not a Tesla charter and at the moment I would say she was unlikely to be carrying Teslas either.
As you noted THERMOPYLAE will not arrive until Q4. That would be about $250 million of unsold stock on the balance sheet at the end of Q3. These would be cars that Tesla can sell in Q3 elsewhere and so, if only for that reason, I think we can rule her out.

Thursday 28 Jul 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are Tesla Ship Tracker

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY

GLOVIS SUMMIT I believe she is heading for Koper with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug.

I'm still looking for the next ship to the UK. VOLANS LEADER departed to Singapore and I don't have her itinerary and so as a matter of course she is on my watch list. There is an 80% chance she will be removed from the watch list once she departs Singapore.
As already stated above, we can ignore CSAV RIO GRANDE which departed earlier from Shanghai South - she is not a Tesla ship.

The move to the right of the EDDs for Irish customers makes me once more doubt LEO SPIRIT is carrying any Teslas.

Over in San Francisco, GLOVIS SUN moved from her anchorage last night and positioned herself alongside Pier 80 in readiness to commence loading today. I still don't know her destination but it's likely to be Taiwan (possibly via a stop in S Korea).

I have a busy couple of days ahead of me (so Mrs M tells me) and so I may be off the air until Sunday.

In the meantime please enter the MORNING CHORUS competition. It's free and the less said about the prizes the better. Click HERE to enter. It's just a bit of fun!

Thursday 28 Jul 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are Tesla Ship Tracker

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY

GLOVIS SUMMIT I believe she is heading for Koper with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug.

I'm still looking for the next ship to the UK. VOLANS LEADER departed to Singapore and I don't have her itinerary and so as a matter of course she is on my watch list. There is an 80% chance she will be removed from the watch list once she departs Singapore.
As already stated above, we can ignore CSAV RIO GRANDE which departed earlier from Shanghai South - she is not a Tesla ship.

The move to the right of the EDDs for Irish customers makes me once more doubt LEO SPIRIT is carrying any Teslas.

Over in San Francisco, GLOVIS SUN moved from her anchorage last night and positioned herself alongside Pier 80 in readiness to commence loading today. I still don't know her destination but it's likely to be Taiwan (possibly via a stop in S Korea).

I have a busy couple of days ahead of me (so Mrs M tells me) and so I may be off the air until Sunday.

In the meantime please enter the MORNING CHORUS competition. It's free and the less said about the prizes the better. Click HERE to enter. It's just a bit of fun!
Enjoy your break hope the withdrawal symptoms are not too severe. Will be looking forward to Sunday or Mondays update as ever. Thanks

VIN finally assigned for my MYLR this evening (and first ever Tesla)! 😬🍾 Estimated delivery (to the UK) has updated in parallel to 11th-25th August.

Going via Mr M's guidance, it looks like my baby is aboard Morning Chorus and I'm going to be watching the Tesla Ship Tracker like a hawk over the next fortnight 👀

Thanks to Mr M and the other regular contributors for keeping us on the edge of our seats in the waiting room.

Now to dig out that naming book...

Reactions: MS88 and dom_cambs
Status
Not open for further replies.