Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the below "Barcelona" final destination for RCC Antwerp be just speculation right? As in, we won't know the real final destination until its officially announced?

1659425139860.png

Reactions: Pajo78
Would the below "Barcelona" final destination for RCC Antwerp be just speculation right? As in, we won't know the real final destination until its officially announced?
Even if it goes to Barca, that’s on the way to Southampton.
Barca was used for the first time last Q, so not sure we know the pattern yet.
Guess we have to wait a while to find out as destination will hopefully be Singapore/Suez first, then the European port once it has left Suez.

Given the recent US/China declarations regarding Taiwan, I'd like my car to jump on its way asap and exiting the South China Sea swiftly... I'd like to enjoy it before WWIII and a full blockade...
But I guess after dealing with Q2 missed deliveries due to Covid lockdown and Q3 factory upgrade shutdown this would be the next logical excuse for a postponement to pretty much never...

@Mr Miserable , I’m scheduled to pick up my MY (msm, black, 20” tow bar) on the 2nd of September at the NEC, Birmingham. That was the earliest date offered. Which ship do you think it is on?
The VIN is 406***
I was offered 3rd September at Bluewater (can't make that, I'm at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute) so I'm picking it up on 5th September. The tracking your vin on the vessel doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: Toblerone
That could potentially be right, Zen had a ‘June’ batch delivery but apparently stocked them in Donnington somewhere, but its a bit strange that if its in the UK already my delivery isn’t till September?
I could be wrong, I have read some lease companies hold out delivery until the new plates come around to retain some value. Current VIN start with 6xx

Status
Not open for further replies.