Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable Swallow Ace is due at Barcelona on 23/08/2022. I assume she is off the watch list now.

View attachment 836035
Gold dust!
The timing of this would suggest that SWALLOW ACE is going direct to Barcelona (possibly after a refuel in Singapore) which is an unusual itinerary.
If RCC CLASSIC has been replaced by another ship then SWALLOW ACE ticks lots of boxes.
I think you have just found 4052 Model Ys on their way to Barcelona!
Some confirmatory VIN activity sur le continent might be useful to see though.

Possibly a pointless question but wondering if anyone is keeping a running tally of ships going to Europe vs UK in Q3?

I think at the moment based on what I have picked up in this thread we are looking at 1.5 ships to the UK and at a 3-4 ships to Europe?

By all means correct me as I am guesstimating. :D
This quarter was supposed to be so rich and it looks like it won't be much better than Q2 hehe

Possibly a pointless question but wondering if anyone is keeping a running tally of ships going to Europe vs UK in Q3?

I think at the moment based on what I have picked up in this thread we are looking at 1.5 ships to the UK and at a 3-4 ships to Europe?

By all means correct me as I am guesstimating. :D
At least 9 vessels were reported in Q3: 2xSouthampton, 3xBarcelona, 2xKoper, 2xZeebrugge.

• Informative
Reactions: Daedalus
Some confirmatory VIN activity sur le continent might be useful to see though.

For what it's worth, I was told yesterday, nothing is coming to France until September.

Edit: ...nothing is arriving in France until September
I was on the phone yesterday with my TA, he's a senior TA in the paris region.
He confirmed to me that deliveries are du to start on 17 august in the paris region.
As a matter of of fact, he manually assigned a vin to me and now my EDD is 14-28 august
my Vin is LRW3E7FRXNC607xxx

Reactions: Toblerone
  • Love
Reactions: Daedalus
Hello Everyone. I have been watching this thread for a while, whilst waiting for my m3p, blue, white interior for almost a year now. I am starting to loose faith and patience. I am in Poland, ordered in October, EDD February 2022… since than EDD dissapeared. Is there a chance I am not getting the car at all? I know that Tesla does not pay attention to backlog, but rather matching produced cars wit order, but in such a scenario there is a possibilty I am not getting the car at all. Any thoughts on that? Need your help and experience

Status
Not open for further replies.