Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today for my surprise the EDD for our Model Y LR changed 3 times. Now it says 15 Aug-26Aug and we finally got the VIN.
Since it starts with XP7 it is a White/Black 19" (Ordered 21st March) that apparently comes from Berlin. That's the weird bit that made me post in the shipping movements. Do we have more ppl with MIG LR? Anyone know something about MIG LR?

Today for my surprise the EDD for our Model Y LR changed 3 times. Now it says 15 Aug-26Aug and we finally got the VIN.
Since it starts with XP7 it is a White/Black 19" (Ordered 21st March) that apparently comes from Berlin. That's the weird bit that made me post in the shipping movements. Do we have more ppl with MIG LR? Anyone know something about MIG LR?
There have been some reports from Sweden & Finland of white MIG MYLRs being allocated to orders.
See: @bracad @softrobot

This isn’t the place to discuss the spec of the cars. Try one of the general threads.

@Mr Miserable Shanghai South is looking quite busy today
Screenshot_20220816-075954_VesselFinder.jpg

Reactions: DRS ACTIVE
Thanks qwerty_sg. Knew An Ji was but wasn't sure on Chang Sheng Hong had a feeling it would be China Specific vessel
All the bets are at the mo on Glovis Challenge on the port. Around today End of Day we'll see some more information about where is this vessel sailing to. MrM also had his doubts that it may not come to UK. But a lot of EDD (Sept ones) that aren't moving are possibly pointing towards just two things.

1. Glovis Challenge is the one. It takes ~20+ days to reach Southampton
2. Shipping from GF B.

Option 2 is kinda less likely as there is already a good demand in the EU market GF B must be fulfilling after the scale up upgrade.

All the bets are at the mo on Glovis Challenge on the port. Around today End of Day we'll see some more information about where is this vessel sailing to. MrM also had his doubts that it may not come to UK. But a lot of EDD (Sept ones) that aren't moving are possibly pointing towards just two things.

1. Glovis Challenge is the one. It takes ~20+ days to reach Southampton
2. Shipping from GF B.

Option 2 is kinda less likely as there is already a good demand in the EU market GF B must be fulfilling after the scale up upgrade.
1. Maybe
2. Not likely (Berlin haven’t made RHD or any colour outside of Black/White)
3. Another ship in the next week or so

Even if Challenge sets sail for Suez, she could go to Koper, Barca, Zebrugge full of LHD. That’s why I hope for some footage of her loading.

There have been some reports from Sweden & Finland of white MIG MYLRs being allocated to orders.
See: @bracad @softrobot

This isn’t the place to discuss the spec of the cars. Try one of the general threads.
Now I also got my MYLR VIN from Germany (to Finland)!
EDD 16/8-27/8 (probably not coming today, and I didn't pay :) ).
Still wondering: Where to start with tracking ships from Germany to Finland/Nordics?

Now I also got my MYLR VIN from Germany (to Finland)!
EDD 16/8-27/8 (probably not coming today, and I didn't pay :) ).
Still wondering: Where to start with tracking ships from Germany to Finland/Nordics?
This is extremely interesting, and taking the tracking difficulty to a whole new level. I still have EDD 18 Aug - 3 Sep but no VIN. I wonder if there is a big chance that I also need to switch focus from China to Germany. 🤔

Reactions: Edward Mango
@Mr Miserable If it helps with timings, Glovis Companion next voyage starts Bremerhaven 05.09.2022. (You prob

GLOVIS SUNRISE is due at Shanghai 16 Aug and her voyage after starts at Bremerhaven 20.09.2022.

GLOVIS SPRING next voyage after current is from Bremerhaven 03.10.2022.

Are they both worth keeping an eye on? (You're probably already know of all the above!).

@Mr Miserable Glovis Sunrise looked like she was heading down to Shanghai South Terminal however it looks like she pulled a sharp right pointing towards the main terminal and dropped her speed. Let see where she spins to when her engines fire back up to full tilt!

Today's satellite image shows all current 3 ships along side the port and with a full car park still.

1660646628345.png

Looks like Glovis Sunrise is waiting for a space at Shanghai South. Lets hope it will replace Glovis Challenge so we are able to see where Challenge is heading.
This Ship Tracking is defiantly addictive
View attachment 841478

I wouldn't be surprised if she is waiting for a slot at the main Shanghai terminal. We shall see. Taking bets anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.