Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Miserable mentioned that about 24th is the deadline for ships leaving Shanghai when delivering Teslas to UK in Q3. The deadline for deliveries to Lillestrøm, Norway would obviously be a few days earlier, but I'm not sure how much earlier. Would a Q3 delivery be possible from GLOVIS CHALLENGE and GLOVIS SUNRISE, or would it have to be a car from the earlier ships?

March 12 I ordered a Y LR white/white/19"/EAP for pickup in Lillestrøm, and this tuesday the EDD changed from october/december to 18-30 september. No hidden VIN yet. Not sure if I should start getting excited, or try to ignore it until I see a VIN.

Mr Miserable mentioned that about 24th is the deadline for ships leaving Shanghai when delivering Teslas to UK in Q3. The deadline for deliveries to Lillestrøm, Norway would obviously be a few days earlier, but I'm not sure how much earlier. Would a Q3 delivery be possible from GLOVIS CHALLENGE and GLOVIS SUNRISE, or would it have to be a car from the earlier ships?

March 12 I ordered a Y LR white/white/19"/EAP for pickup in Lillestrøm, and this tuesday the EDD changed from october/december to 18-30 september. No hidden VIN yet. Not sure if I should start getting excited, or try to ignore it until I see a VIN.
Hasn't it been said several times lately that Berlin is making MY LR in white and black, which would mean your car could be coming from there?

This thread is hard enough to follow, Berlin isn't helping as it's introducing some confusion, but anyone awaiting a LHD MY in white or black needs to wait until you have a vin which will establish the factory before contributing to avoid adding to the confusion.

EDDs also move around all the time. Without something more substantial to link it to like a vin appearing, I struggle to see how we can make sense of it. Even Tesla's Dojo computer would struggle! :)

I did manage to find out that AUTOSTAR is going to depart from Zeebrugge on 22. August and arrive in Drammen on 27th of August ? Can that be true ? And 28th in Hanko.
I've been following the UECC page to Norway for a while, in my experience the Port tab is very unreliable and often has mentioned random ships which never arrived in that port. The Voyage page is much better, or what I do is look then up on the vessel page going through each ship. Mr M. says Autostar will stop at Drammen in August so he may have other info, but from what I've seen in the past, as it's not on the voyage list, I think it's unlikely.

@Mr Miserable Make of this what you will.

The satellite image after Glovis Companion was loaded shows areas of the car park still holding RHD cars from WuWa's videos.

Satellite images from the 16th still had them RHD cars in the same areas. Following this the satellite image from yesterday (18th) shows the same spots with no cars in, suggesting they went on Challenger.

Linking all data points together, the time line suggests Glovis Challenger has RHD cars on board (Still not known for certain of course).

An eagerly awaited WuWa video will confirm.

Sorry if it's off-topic - in twitter a German user answered with production date of 12.08 for her MY LR from Berlin - first car she was offered was MIC, and the second one was MIG.
No idea how they assign them, which makes tracking very hard I think.

I think the first transport of MORNING CHORUS and/or GLOVIS SUMMIT cars from Zeebrugge to Dublin will be on SERAPHINE.

She's due to arrive Dublin's Ocean Pier 33 at 08:00 on Sunday 21st Aug.

After that, the next scheduled RORO from Zeebrugge is MAZARINE due into Dublin's Ocean Pier 33 at 07:00 on Tuesday 23rd Aug.

Reactions: whykay and DM123
LHD and RHD loading onto lorry loads.

I'm not sure what value this adds given China makes cars for Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong all of which are RHD as well. If they are heading to Europe that could be heading to Ireland, especially as someone reported a lot of new inventory appearing on the Tesla website whereas I've not seen any for the UK for some time except 1 exdemo car, so we don't know which country they're heading for, it just means they've made some RHD cars.

I'm not sure what value this adds given China makes cars for Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong all of which are RHD as well. If they are heading to Europe that could be heading to Ireland, especially as someone reported a lot of new inventory appearing on the Tesla website whereas I've not seen any for the UK for some time except 1 exdemo car, so we don't know which country they're heading for, it just means they've made some RHD cars.
Its an observation, no one said where they were going. It's showing production is plodding along.

Reactions: JOL1
I think the first transport of MORNING CHORUS and/or GLOVIS SUMMIT cars from Zeebrugge to Dublin will be on SERAPHINE.

She's due to arrive Dublin's Ocean Pier 33 at 08:00 on Sunday 21st Aug.

After that, the next scheduled RORO from Zeebrugge is MAZARINE due into Dublin's Ocean Pier 33 at 07:00 on Tuesday 23rd Aug.
I was talking to a Tesla rep in Dublin this morning about something else and asked him if he knew what ship my wifes car would be arriving on (pick up 23/09) and he said he couldn't see anything on the system but it more than lightly would be arriving in Ireland in the middle of September but considering there are confirmed collections as early as the 6th I guess they can't tell where it is until it is on a ship and on it's way over. I thought that at this stage they would at least know when the next batch of cars is arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.