Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say that there are lots of RHD Teslas waiting to be loaded at the dock in Shanghai? Is it normal to have them in position if the ship isn’t going to arrive until 25th October?
Logistically no. But as Mr M has been mentioning. Tesla are struggling to find ships.

So it may lead them with no choice, I imagine they are going to deal with local markets as the car parks are full.

Reactions: CAMYBL
Some people have written in this thread that RHD cars were shown to be loaded on Viking Queen in the Wu Wa films this week. If Viking Queen really contains RHD cars intended for Ireland, does this mean that Viking Queen is destined for Zeebrugge? Or is it equally likely with shipments to Ireland from Barcelona or Koper?

Some people have written in this thread that RHD cars were shown to be loaded on Viking Queen in the Wu Wa films this week. If Viking Queen really contains RHD cars intended for Ireland, does this mean that Viking Queen is destined for Zeebrugge? Or is it equally likely with shipments to Ireland from Barcelona or Koper?
We don't know yet but I think Zeebrugge is more likely.
We shall see...

Reactions: MGHG
HOEGH BANGKOK is heading to Taicang. Three days at shore before departing to Le Havre, Zeebrugge and Newcastle. Could be a possible ship I guess.

1665858390305.png

Summary: Saturday 15 Oct

Not much has changed since yesterday's summary. Still looking for the UK ship.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai ~ 22 Oct

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
TURANDOT is now enroute to Melbourne.
VIKING PASSAMA is carrying some Teslas to NZ (ETA AKL 28 Oct)
VIKING QUEEN is a Tesla charter and currently enroute to Singapore (20/10) for a refuel stop before carrying on to EU. Exact port is still TBC

GRAND RACE departed Pier 80 to Taiwan, but has now changed her destination to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct.

RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South but is still over a week away.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress. The ship's positions are updated every few minutes via satellite.

@Mr Miserable Glovis Supreme must be headed for Zeebrugge too. I have a hidden VIN and located in Denmark. Estimated EDD is oct 31 - 16 nov. The VIN is not on Hoegh ships or Grande California.
I can see multiple people from Finland and Norway have hidden VINs that match the same desciption.
Unless they of course plan to load them onto a truck and drive from Barcelona - which I have not heard of before :)

Reactions: Hippy
I got Hidden VIN to Finland MYLR BB19 on Wednesday. It is not in Hoegh but how can you check Grande California?

Tesla sales confirmed that delivery is in the first or second week of November.

@Mr Miserable Glovis Supreme must be headed for Zeebrugge too. I have a hidden VIN and located in Denmark. Estimated EDD is oct 31 - 16 nov. The VIN is not on Hoegh ships or Grande California.
I can see multiple people from Finland and Norway have hidden VINs that match the same desciption.
Unless they of course plan to load them onto a truck and drive from Barcelona - which I have not heard of before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.