Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly RHD actually according to WW
I feel like I’m getting very close now… woke up this morning with a email from Tesla that they have automatically processed the expired PCP agreement again. Logged on to the account and they are asking for payment now too For the deposit and my account has gone to the next step of “prepare for delivery”. All aligns to RCC amsterdam

VIKING QUEEN has now departed Singapore following her refuel and is now enroute to Suez with an ETA of 01 Nov.
This is not a very ambitious ETA and we still don't know her final EU destination.
Accordingly I have revised the possible ETAs to Koper 05 Nov, Barcelona 06 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

There is no method to determine whether your car is loaded on to this ship.

Doing some quick maths, even if it's not that scientific...

From grand California, on 724 TMY, we had like 6-7 allocated to blogtesla french forum. Like 1% of the ship load

From yesterday drop, didn't count, there is too much! About 15pages of 'got one' and 'what color ? What options??? What's the name of your cat' lol. At the end, would say 30? More ?
So could be like 3000 VINs dropped statistically speaking. A large load from a large ship, knowing we have also some tm3 vins raining.

Viking Queen could be the one. Except it's start raining VINs when he was just waiting to be refueled at Singapore....

Some got the USS pop up asking for validation before getting final invoice. Some, like me, didn't get that pop-up. Guy from tchat says it means nothing lol

VIKING QUEEN has now departed Singapore following her refuel and is now enroute to Suez with an ETA of 01 Nov.
This is not a very ambitious ETA and we still don't know her final EU destination.
Accordingly I have revised the possible ETAs to Koper 05 Nov, Barcelona 06 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

There is no method to determine whether your car is loaded on to this ship.
You may already know, she is due in Bremerhaven on 18/11 to start her next voyage, and RCC Europe is due at Bremerhaven on 26/11 to start her next voyage if that helps with timings.

Reactions: Jawbone and bainsy
Time for an update!

Summary: Wednesday 19 Oct

Do we have an UK ship at last?

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai ~ 22 Oct (although not showing on the Jebel Ali arrivals board)

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN is a Tesla charter and has arrived off Singapore. She has anchored in an area which would suggest she is waiting for a berth there, rather than it being a standard bunkering stop. We still don't know her final destination....
Update at 18:00 : she is now refuelling.

GRANDE ABIDJAN has now departed Shanghai South for Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore...
RCC AMSTERDAM has now arrived at Shanghai South and I believe that she is a Tesla ship and hopefully our long awaited UK vessel. Let's hope WuWa does the business and videos the loading! If she is our UK ship I estimate an arrival in Southampton around 16 Nov.
RCC EUROPE is currently mid-Pacific and enroute to Shanghai South (still 2000 NM to go!) and I reckon she could arrive on Monday 24th.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
I have yet to identify the ship that is due to arrive at Pier 80 this week, there are a quite a few to choose from......

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
The ship's positions are updated every few minutes via satellite. As I pointed out earlier GRANDE CALIFORNIA's destination is actually Suez but the mapping software uses whatever the ship is transmitting as its destination which in this case is Shantou and is clearly incorrect. Blame the ship!
Hi @Mr Miserable These you might already have on your radar, however if not, for your information, this maybe useful or complete nonsense!

Morning Cello, she is due at Shanghai on 02/11, Seuz 24/11, Southampton 06/12.

Grande Roma. She is currently heading East and her last 3 stops on her voyage are Shanghai 22/11, Suez 12/12, Zee 21/12.

1666257497228.png

I vaguely remember (correct me if wrong) a ship unloading in Italy in Q3. If so, Grande Houston is also hearing East and her last 3 stops on her voyage are Shanghai 03/12, Suez 24/12, Gioia Taruo 28/12.

1666260977228.png

Now, Grande New Jersey, this is a funny one as it ends at Seuz, I have not seen this before.

1666258126621.png

Grande Abidjan is a funny one, I have found multiple itinerary's for her, including leaving Hamburg on 26th Oct! Safe to say that is not correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3UK and Jawbone
You may already know, she is due in Bremerhaven on 18/11 to start her next voyage, and RCC Europe is due at Bremerhaven on 26/11 to start her next voyage if that helps with timings.
This is quite helpful information as some UK people thought RCC Europe is for UK

Most probably solidifies that Amsterdam is for UK and WuWa’s latest video and comment shows that too.

All getting very real!

This is quite helpful information as some UK people thought RCC Europe is for UK

Most probably solidifies that Amsterdam is for UK and WuWa’s latest video and comment shows that too.

All getting very real!
This only confirms she is heading to the channel as Bremerhaven is the start of her 'next' voyage. It is still unknown where she will be unloading as per @Mr Miserable posts.

What do we think is happening here, is someone walking round the ship scanning barcodes on all the loaded cars to check them onboard, and then the system allocates? I am wondering how many cars of each spec there are, and how its allocated? I wonder if placed order time makes a difference, or where you are collecting from?

I am waiting for a grey Y AWD Black interior, with the black aero wheels. There could be 50 cars on the boat matching that spec.

I will be wearing out the clicky button on my track pad today clicking that refresh button..... 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.