Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies as not directly shipping related, but when using the VIN source code link posted in Mr Ms useful links it does not return a VIN… if I manually open the page source and manually search “LRW” there is one there??
Yes det API has changed. Previously you could look at "year" returned in the API. If year was filled you had a VIN. This is now not the case anymore either so API call/link is now useless.

Reactions: Lewis Smith
You may already know, she is due in Bremerhaven on 18/11 to start her next voyage, and RCC Europe is due at Bremerhaven on 26/11 to start her next voyage if that helps with timings.
Thanks Darren,
My suspicion is VQ will head for Zeebrugge and that fits. RCC EUROPE next voyage noted- thanks. HYPERION RAY looks like she might be worth keeping an eye on too.

Hi @Mr Miserable These you might already have on your radar, however if not, for your information, this maybe useful or complete nonsense!

Morning Cello, she is due at Shanghai on 02/11, Seuz 24/11, Southampton 06/12.

Grande Roma. She is currently heading East and her last 3 stops on her voyage are Shanghai 22/11, Suez 12/12, Zee 21/12.

View attachment 865671

I vaguely remember (correct me if wrong) a ship unloading in Italy in Q3. If so, Grande Houston is also hearing East and her last 3 stops on her voyage are Shanghai 03/12, Suez 24/12, Gioia Taruo 28/12.

View attachment 865678

Now, Grande New Jersey, this is a funny one as it ends at Seuz, I have not seen this before.

View attachment 865675

Grande Abidjan is a funny one, I have found multiple itinerary's for her, including leaving Hamburg on 26th Oct! Safe to say that is not correct.
I was aware of MORNING CELLO (she is scheduled to load at Shanghai South but will already be partially loaded with Hyundai/Kias from PTK) but GRANDE ROMA is another Darreno nugget! Great find!
GRANDE HOUSTON did depart from Shanghai South last month and so she may have some cars onboard for Zeebrugge. I'm wondering whether these are the cars heading to Scandinavia. We shall see.....
GRANDE NEW JERSEY looks like she is worth keeping an eye on as well despite her straddling a quarter end. I think Tesla now accept that they will now have to accept the penalty of having cars in transit over quarter and year ends.

Reactions: Darreno
I was aware of MORNING CELLO (she is scheduled to load at Shanghai South but will already be partially loaded with Hyundai/Kias from PTK) but GRANDE ROMA is another Darreno nugget! Great find!
GRANDE HOUSTON did depart from Shanghai South last month and so she may have some cars onboard for Zeebrugge. I'm wondering whether these are the cars heading to Scandinavia. We shall see.....
GRANDE NEW JERSEY looks like she is worth keeping an eye on as well despite her straddling a quarter end. I think Tesla now accept that they will now have to accept the penalty of having cars in transit over quarter and year ends.

Sorry I posted the wrong list for Grande Houston.

Please find her Dec Schedule below including both voyages. Shanghai 03/12, Suez 24/12, Gioia Taruo 28/12.

This answers your question on Scandinavia. Once she gets to Antwerp, she is spinning back to Shanghai.

1666263613843.png

1666263507655.png

Last edited:
Sorry I posted the wrong list for Grande Houston.

Please find her Dec Schedule below including both voyages. Shanghai 03/12, Suez 24/12, Gioia Taruo 28/12.

This answers your question on Scandinavia. Once she gets to Antwerp, she is spinning back to Shanghai.

View attachment 865686

View attachment 865684
So Grande Houston should be at Zeebrugge 25.10. ? There could still be cars for Sweden and Finland as the Danube highway is leaving from Zeebrugge 28.10. to Sweden and Finland. I don't think the big ships carry cars to nordics (except Norway) but they are transferred to smaller ships in Zeebrugge. I still keep my hopes up as I have had VIN from 11.10. (first time appeared 5.10.) and it does not fit to any of the ships that can be checked. I might leave my checking script to run all shipment numbers on grimaldi tracking page for my vin.

So Grande Houston should be at Zeebrugge 25.10. ? There could still be cars for Sweden and Finland as the Danube highway is leaving from Zeebrugge 28.10. to Sweden and Finland. I don't think the big ships carry cars to nordics (except Norway) but they are transferred to smaller ships in Zeebrugge. I still keep my hopes up as I have had VIN from 11.10. (first time appeared 5.10.) and it does not fit to any of the ships that can be checked. I might leave my checking script to run all shipment numbers on grimaldi tracking page for my vin.
How do you find shipment numbers for Grimaldi, e.g. for GRANDE HOUSTON?

Status
Not open for further replies.