Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 867323

Two different vessels.
Zooming on the map really helps ..... they had overlayed but only on the Tesla Ship Tracker (the one you have shown here thanks) not the other one. Thank you for the clarification ....... I've had my Tesla Text last night too....so Hidden Vin, Tesla Text ..timing of Glovis Summit all heading the right way for me:)

The two telsa ship trackers are showing a different name for the Glovis Summit on TESLA TRACKER and its called Grand Abidjan on TESLA CARRIERS MAP. Can someone clarify please as the Glovis summit has my Model Y on it ( I hope)?
One map is accurate, the other is inaccurate.
Your choice which you prefer but please don't complain here about the inaccurate one!

Do we have any idea about Grand Race expected route after its first stop at KRPTK?
This vessel should have Europe’s first S/X
GRAND RACE is no longer going to PTK but Mokpo instead. She should then head to Taiwan.
I'd be very surprised if she then heads to Israel although I am aware that somebody says that she is.
I would love to see the evidence.

Reactions: AlaaM747
Summary: Tuesday 25 Oct

GLOVIS SUPREME arrived in Barcelona this morning. Will she continue on to Zeebrugge or Bremerhaven afterwards?
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service which means it will make non-Tesla related
stops on the way. Next stop Malta and then on to Livorno Italy.

The above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN had a quick pitstop off Singapore and is now continuing on to Suez (7/11). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. Could she be heading for Israel?? (Ashdod around 9 Nov?)
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She is in no hurry and can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov. She will shortly depart from her anchorage in the Singapore Straits enroute to Suez.
RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 15 Nov. She is currently in the South China Sea enroute for a refuel off Singapore tomorrow.
HYPERION RAY has now departed Shanghai South for Suez . Destination unknown at present but almost certainly EU. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11)
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov. Currently loading at Shanghai South.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Mokpo, S Korea ETA 29 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is currently alongside Pier 80. I expect she will depart tomorrow to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

GRAND RACE is no longer going to PTK but Mokpo instead. She should then head to Taiwan.
I'd be very surprised if she then heads to Israel although I am aware that somebody says that she is.
I would love to see the evidence.

Model S’s VINs started to roll here in Israel about 4-5 days after Grand Race departed.
And I didn’t see other ships from California in that time period so my guess is the cars on that vessel.
No reel evidence though 😅 (My SA wouldn’t provide this information!)

A single photo from twitter from WuWa confirming LHD Teslas being loaded to Huperion Ray:
This also confirms his presence for the loading of both Hyperion Ray and RCC Europe.

Video should be out later tonight or tomorrow morning! (Hopefully)

Also respect his dedication, RCC Europe docked at 2am local time… (I think)

Reactions: rowedav and Jawbone
Received a text from Tesla today: "good news your car is on its way to Finland, you will get it approximately 5.12 - 16.12. You will get two messages in the upcoming two weeks, one with the details of your car and one wheres a link to reserve your delivery date/time"

Got the hidden VIN in the source code about weeks a go. EDD on the profile is currently now 17 - december 1. My car is propably on a ship to Zeebrugge and then to Hanko, Finland. From Zeebrugge to Hanko shouldnt take longer than two weeks. Could it be in HOEGH COPENHAGEN?

EDIT: Black on Black M3 RWD

Received a text from Tesla today: "good news your car is on its way to Finland, you will get it approximately 5.12 - 16.12. You will get two messages in the upcoming two weeks, one with the details of your car and one wheres a link to reserve your delivery date/time"

Got the hidden VIN in the source code about weeks a go. EDD on the profile is currently now 17 - december 1. My car is propably on a ship to Zeebrugge and then to Hanko, Finland. From Zeebrugge to Hanko shouldnt take longer than two weeks. Could it be in HOEGH COPENHAGEN?

EDIT: Black on Black M3 RWD
You can check that by entering your VIN on

"Sorry, we are unable to locate your shipment." So no :(
A lot of people have gotten this in Finland today - me included. Coincidentally right after Supreme arrived in BCN. My VIN was in source Oct 11th so Supreme and Hoegh CPH match, but none of the VINs are on Hoegh or grimaldi ships so far. It doesn’t take 5-7 weeks from BCN to Helsinki. So Supreme to Zee? 1 week? Then Zee->Hako 4-6 weeks? By land BCN->Kiel, Then Kiel->Hanko? Something is off…

MYLR W/W 19”

Last edited:
A lot of people have gotten this in Finland today - me included. Coincidentally right after Supreme arrived in BCN. My VIN was in source Oct 11th so Supreme and Viking match, but none of the VINs are on Viking. It doesn’t take 5-7 weeks from BCN to Helsinki. So Supreme to Zee? 1 week? Then Zee->Hako 4-6 weeks? By land BCN->Kiel, Then Kiel->Hanko? Something is off…

MYLR W/W 19”
Seems pretty weird. Btw. I noticed the VIN in the source code 12 of oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.