Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCC AMSTERDAM She was originally scheduled to arrive in Koper on 15 Nov but it has been clear to me for some time that she would arrive well before this unless she was going to another port, like Ashdod, beforehand. Indeed an arrival at Ashdod on 08 Nov, unload 3000 cars and then proceed to Koper to arrive on 15 Nov fits perfectly.
As recently as yesterday I would have been sold on this itinerary but the Koper port arrivals is now publishing (updated this morning) an arrival date there of 12 Nov which fits perfectly for her routing direct to Koper from exiting the Suez Canal.
So my guess is that there may have been a plan for RCC AMSTERDAM to call at Ashdod originally but that was changed and she is routing direct to Koper. That leaves the question of where are the cars for Ashdod? This is where GRANDE ABIDJAN's possible role fits the jigsaw. Has there been a switch? I think this is what has happened and GRANDE ABIDJAN is most probably the ship heading for Ashdod. Of course, I could be completely wrong!

You will recall that MALAYSIA BRAVE departed to Japan, but significantly not to Yokohama which if she was carrying Teslas I would have expected to be her destination. I have now discovered that she is due to arrive in Yokohama on 07 Nov. So she may have some Teslas onboard after all but it would be good to get some confirmation from Yokohama when she arrives.

I don't recall you telling me this.
For days I have been fishing for this information and I have suggested it in my daily summaries. ie Could she be visiting another port prior to Koper?
This is an invitation for you to tell me what you have just posted!
Anyway, so we are now looking for RCC AMSTERDAM to transit the Suez Canal on 07 Nov, arr Ashdod 08 Nov and arr Koper 12 Nov.
Now is it possible to unload 3000 cars at Ashdod and still make Koper on 12Nov? I don't think so. If RCC AMSTERDAM exits the canal and routes direct to Koper she will arrive on 12 Nov.
I can no longer check the Ashdod port arrivals website.
I'm not convinced that RCC AMSTERDAM is going to Ashdod. Who told you she was?
I am working in Ashdod Port 😳
And you can see the information of shipping dock here
https://www.ashdodport.co.il/pages/apc-port_shipexpected.aspx
We need one day 3 shifts to finish the ship

Reactions: MGHG
Summary: Thursday 03 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 04 Nov. Her arrival in Zeebrugge has been delayed until tomorrow by heavy weather in the South West Approaches and English Channel.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov. Although she may arrive off Barcelona on the 6th, the port schedule still has her docking at 0400 on the 7th.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov. If she keeps her speed up she may arrive at Suez in time to catch the tail end of a northbound convoy on the 6th. That will put her another 24hrs ahead.

Don't forget to enter the free GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE
We now have 78 entries but there are still plenty of likely squares still unchosen. Click the above link for instructions.
Please enter your TMC user name where requested on the form - not your email address.

GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I think she may be carrying the Israeli shipment and heading to Ashdod, Israel ETA prob 09 Nov.

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 12 Nov. I believe she will head direct to Koper when she arrives into the Mediterranean next Tuesday.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination still remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11). (There is a suggestion that it will be Barcelona.)
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
HOEGH TROOPER ETA Zeebrugge 10 Nov. I expect she may be carrying some Teslas bound for Zeebrugge but she is not yet confirmed to be.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. It makes me suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas after all. We shall see....

NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Reactions: M3UK and XHabjab

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221103-193958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221103-193958_Chrome.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: MGHG and Alicjush
Summary: Thursday 03 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 04 Nov. Her arrival in Zeebrugge has been delayed until tomorrow by heavy weather in the South West Approaches and English Channel.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov. Although she may arrive off Barcelona on the 6th, the port schedule still has her docking at 0400 on the 7th.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov. If she keeps her speed up she may arrive at Suez in time to catch the tail end of a northbound convoy on the 6th. That will put her another 24hrs ahead.

Don't forget to enter the free GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE
We now have 78 entries but there are still plenty of likely squares still unchosen. Click the above link for instructions.
Please enter your TMC user name where requested on the form - not your email address.

GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I think she may be carrying the Israeli shipment and heading to Ashdod, Israel ETA prob 09 Nov.

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 12 Nov. I believe she will head direct to Koper when she arrives into the Mediterranean next Tuesday.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination still remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11). (There is a suggestion that it will be Barcelona.)
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
HOEGH TROOPER ETA Zeebrugge 10 Nov. I expect she may be carrying some Teslas bound for Zeebrugge but she is not yet confirmed to be.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. It makes me suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas after all. We shall see....

NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

RCC Amsterdam due at Ashdod on 08/11 according to Ashdod ports website. VPN'd in. That answers your timings for Koper.

1667497465229.png

HYPERION is due at Barcelona on 03/11 (Today), that got me excited until I saw the date! Clearly the wrong HYPERION!

1667498379782.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.