Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your car is coming from Berlin and will be shipped to Drammen from Bremerhaven.
Keep your eye on Drammen webcams and in particular the Holmen Syd camera.
You can see where they park Teslas in the bottom left of the picture which is by the main gate of the docks.

Since these cars are all black & white I suspect they are from Berlin.
AUTO ACHIEVE is in port at the moment and I suspect will be supplementing the cars already on the dock with Chinese made cars crossloaded from HOEGH COPENHAGEN in Zeebrugge
A mix of chinese cars from HOEGH Copenhagen and Berlin-cars was dropped off in Drammen on sunday by Main Highway (and possibly Morning Lynn) The dock on the other side of the river was flooded by tesla's (in the background of the "Holmen syd" webcam, check the other webcams), because the main dock was full. Most of them have since been loaded onto trucks and transported to other delivery locations in south-east norway.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Now that makes sense.
I can now see where HORIZON HIGHWAY fits in to the equation.
As a freight novis this dosen't make since to me. Is she headed to Barcelona to get the cars or were the cars transported to an another dock in some other place and then loaded onto the ship? If you ask me she might as well be out drunk sailing. She's going in the wrong direction! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: arska63
Screenshot_20221118-123958_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm assuming this means it was on Grand Abidjan...they are telling me its still "in transit"

So we can assume some cars got transported from Barcelona to Zeebrugge for this pickup?
I don't know, but I do know that someone on a Norwegian forum got confirmation from Tesla about a week ago that his car was loaded on to HORIZON HIGHWAY in Barcelona. The car had just been sitting there for over two weeks after being unloaded from GLOVIS SUPREME. I'm assuming that is what happened to my car as well.

I'm hoping that HORIZON HIGHWAY unloaded cars for Norway in Bremerhaven, and that they are now loading on to AUTO ECO who is scheduled to arrive in Drammen on monday, but I don't know if that is the case. I don't know of any faster way to get those cars to Norway.

My EDD is still November 18 to December 3. Obviously November 18 didn't happen, but before December 3 seems reasonable based on what I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hippy
I don't know, but I do know that someone on a Norwegian forum got confirmation from Tesla about a week ago that his car was loaded on to HORIZON HIGHWAY in Barcelona. The car had just been sitting there for over two weeks after being unloaded from GLOVIS SUPREME. I'm assuming that is what happened to my car as well.

I'm hoping that HORIZON HIGHWAY unloaded cars for Norway in Bremerhaven, and that they are now loading on to AUTO ECO who is scheduled to arrive in Drammen on monday, but I don't know if that is the case. I don't know of any faster way to get those cars to Norway.

It just seems like a very odd and ineffective route, going from Breverhaven, then south to Zeebrugge, then back to the north and dock in Sweden on the 3rd of December (given that our cars, or at least your friends car, were loaded onto the ship in Barcelona. In Tesla world it may make since to ship cars going to Sweden Barcelona - Zeebrugge - Södertälje/Sweden and Norweigan cars Barcelona - Bravenhaven - Drammen. All with the same boat, except for last sprint to Drammen. It's just too stupid to be true haha.

Last edited:
Summary: Thursday 17 Nov

GRANDE ABIDJAN is now unloading in Southampton's Western Docks.
HYPERION RAY is now unloading in Barcelona.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Her ETA has come forward 24hrs but she can still easily achieve it in chill mode.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 19:30 21 Nov.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She can make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec but she will need to race to Suez, which she is doing!
Don't forgert to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON is enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination looks likely to be Zeebrugge (~10 Dec).
GLOVIS SUN departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. Almost certainly heading to either Barcelona (09 Dec) or Koper (08 Dec).
GRANDE HALIFAX is currently loading at Shanghai South. Another ship to EU?? We need another WuWa video!
DONG A GLAUCOS is waiting offshore and will be the next to load at Shanghai South. She is almost certainly another Tesla ship. WuWa needs a tent.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER looks a cert for the Model S/X shipment. She departs Baltimore on 20 Nov and arrives Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
The forecasts would suggest 2 shipments - at least I know where to look for the 2nd ship!

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
@Mr Miserable
Glovis Sun - Barcelona 10th Dec.

1668780390398.png

Reactions: Mr Miserable
It just seems like a very odd and ineffective route, going from Breverhaven, then south to Zeebrugge, then back to the north and dock in Sweden on the 3rd of December (given that our cars, or at least your friends car, were loaded onto the ship in Barcelona. In Tesla world it may make since to ship cars going to Sweden Barcelona - Zeebrugge - Sweden and Noweigan cars Barcelona - Bravenhaven - Drammen. All with the same boat, except for last voyage to Drammen. It's just to stupid to be true haha.
Mr Miserable have been writing about Tesla having a harder time than before to get the ships they need, so I guess they just had to take what was available even though it doesn't seem optimal. I don't think they would have had cars sitting in Barcelona for 2 weeks and loading them on to a second ship if they had an option that could go straight to Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.