Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla model 3 LV/HV State open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car was involved in an accident, and I'm trying to fix it, the airbag deployed, and I replaced the Pyro fuse, but the car still won't operate without an external jump I have tesla toolbox3.1, and it wasn't helpful, as I tried to reset the LV battery but no luck, I'm not sure where is the problem coming from now, and if the issue related to the SRS new module from Bosch, maybe the new SRS modules triggering VCFRONT and BMS to prevent LV and HV batteries to idle. Tesla's newer models, late 2021 and higher models, have many changes like Lithium-ion LV and many other things that even Tesla SC still can't figure out. I can't send the car right now to Tesla SC as it has body damage, and I want to get it running to be able to finish the bodywork and send it to Tesla to reset everything

Here is the list of codes

BMS_a179
BMS_a128
VCFRONT_a478
VCFRONT_a402
VCFRONT_396
VCFRONT_179
VCFRONT_a192
VCFRONT_a191
PXL_20220908_230125754.jpg

no clean title
This is a case of almost perfect ambiguity. A little bit of punctuation and/or a few more words will go a long way to getting an accurate point across. Is it, "No, clean title.", meaning it's NOT a salvage vehicle or "No clean title.", meaning that the vehicle does NOT have a clean title and may actually have been declared a total loss at some point in time.

Is the penthouse cover off? IT must be attached to activate the HVIL. There is certain grounds it checks for resistance to ensure so.

Have you forced software update after replacement of parts through service menu? Be sure to supply 13v externally while performing this if the HV system is not functioning yet.

RCM “srs” are usually married to that vehicle. It’s Simpler and cheaper to have them just erased by companies like safetyrestore dot com

My car was involved in an accident, and I'm trying to fix it, the airbag deployed, and I replaced the Pyro fuse, but the car still won't operate without an external jump I have tesla toolbox3.1, and it wasn't helpful, as I tried to reset the LV battery but no luck, I'm not sure where is the problem coming from now, and if the issue related to the SRS new module from Bosch, maybe the new SRS modules triggering VCFRONT and BMS to prevent LV and HV batteries to idle. Tesla's newer models, late 2021 and higher models, have many changes like Lithium-ion LV and many other things that even Tesla SC still can't figure out. I can't send the car right now to Tesla SC as it has body damage, and I want to get it running to be able to finish the bodywork and send it to Tesla to reset everything

Here is the list of codes

BMS_a179
BMS_a128
VCFRONT_a478
VCFRONT_a402
VCFRONT_396
VCFRONT_179
VCFRONT_a192
VCFRONT_a191
View attachment 850509
Did you get this resolved?