Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

**SOLD**2022 Tesla Model S LR Blk/Blk 2k miles 21s/19s PPF Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2022 Tesla Model S LR Aug Build (has the tilt screen and updated exterior) black with black interior. Ceramic window tint, PPF on entire front and will come with both 19s and 21s OEM wheels/tires. Clean title no wrecks. Yolk steering wheel. If you want FSD you can buy it or rent for $199 month. Asking $92k
Tesla Model S.jpg

Attachments

• Tesla 21s.jpg
    Tesla 21s.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Reactions: kopo
Tesla is selling 2023 demo models for less: 2023 Model S for $90k

You are right, saw bunch of Model S 2023 demo vehicles with less than 200 miles showed up between $81K - $86K ranges, more importantly with lower new car loan/financing rates. With HW4.0 coming very soon, these 2023 Model S demo will likely have the FSD added as well. Used market for Model S 2022 will drop further in 60Ks from 70Ks

You are right, saw bunch of Model S 2023 demo vehicles with less than 200 miles showed up between $81K - $86K ranges, more importantly with lower new car loan/financing rates. With HW4.0 coming very soon, these 2023 Model S demo will likely have the FSD added as well. Used market for Model S 2022 will drop further in 60Ks from 70Ks
Why do you think they’ll add the FSD?

Reactions: GrantD
Why do you think they’ll add the FSD?

That's how they did it last time when they had similar drops and sales, I had my P100DL and S Raven came with FSD inclusive for literally free, as when Tesla is not able to clear the inventory at lowered price, they add EAP and FSD to get more interest in them, at one time they even added 1 year of free supercharging on top.

Geez, I even bought when they started on sale. Saved $15k over the regular price. If I had waited a couple of months, I would have saved another $10-15k. Glad I am not the guy that paid full price though.

For giggles, I looked at my current trade in value on the Tesla website. It’s 65k! So that’s about $40k for 2 months and 1k miles of waiting to get about 6 things fix by the SC that are ruining the enjoyment. That’s my new record for throwing cash down the drain!

I bought a pre-refresh S demo back in early 2020 with FSD and free premium connectivity and FUSC for $15K less than the list price. I would replace with another demo when they start offering FUSC again 🙂

That's how they did it last time when they had similar drops and sales, I had my P100DL and S Raven came with FSD inclusive for literally free, as when Tesla is not able to clear the inventory at lowered price, they add EAP and FSD to get more interest in them, at one time they even added 1 year of free supercharging on top.
I hope I am still looking when that happens!