Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model S with Carbon Fiber Trim, Black and White Interior - 7800 miles - Title in hand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had a couple other nibbles over the past week but no takers so far. We finally gave up on waiting for the snow to melt and just relisted it with the previous pictures: 2022 Tesla Model S with Carbon Fiber Trim | eBay . I think this is the longest we've had snow on the ground in over 15 years!

If you'd like new pictures or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kopo and ag21
@jimtelsa, don’t think he has tilt screen (Dec 2021 production) unless they did a mod. Does anyone know exact month that swivel was added? I found an April 2022 that didn’t have it either. Thought it was that month, but maybe the May 2022 models forward?

There were some questions about Supercharging. I updated the original listing to indicate that FREE unlimited Supercharging is available for this vehicle through April 16th, 2023 or until vehicle is transferred to your account. Message me with any questions.

I want this car because it was owned and cared for by 2 great guys. Plus their videos are fun to watch. Only shop at AO because of your referral. Wish they would stop messing with the Model S pricing (Tesla) to simplify my decision lol. Or just sell that Plaid in wood! Lol. So tempted.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I want this car because it was owned and cared for by 2 great guys. Plus their videos are fun to watch. Only shop at AO because of your referral. Wish they would stop messing with the Model S pricing (Tesla) to simplify my decision lol. Or just sell that Plaid in wood! Lol. So tempted.
Sorry, but we sold the Plaid with wood trim back in early 2022 IIRC! Luckily we sold it before Tesla dropped the price.