Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model S with Carbon Fiber Trim, Black and White Interior - 7800 miles - Title in hand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this one (Iowa) and one other locally that just sold at $89k with about 6k miles with carbon. Anyone know if these folks likely added with Tesla after delivery, or how would one go about it (non-wrap)?

I saw this one (Iowa) and one other locally that just sold at $89k with about 6k miles with carbon. Anyone know if these folks likely added with Tesla after delivery, or how would one go about it (non-wrap)?

The OP(s) selling the vehicle in this post are YTers. You can view them switching the trim to CF in my post above, #22 on this thread.

Reactions: kopo and ag21
@JaeTheDev, thanks. I have talked to OP, great people.

I meant specifically other white interior models with carbon fiber like the link I sent for a used on in Iowa.

Definitely are great people and an asset to the Tesla community. Agreed!

I don’t believe CF was an option for then LR via Tesla, so Id assume after delivery. I could be wrong though! Won’t be the first time. I would have loved CF on my S LR!

As mentioned in the post above, we swapped out the carbon fiber from our 2021 plaid S into our 2022 LR Model S. I haven't heard of Tesla offering to do a swap for customers since carbon fiber is only offered for Plaid vehicles since the 2021 refresh. The others that we've seen with carbon fiber either had vinyl "carbon fiber look" wraps or non-OEM carbon fiber pieces.

I’m sure you will add updated mileage (if it changed) when you relist, but will you also let us know max range when fully charged?
We haven't charged it to 100% recently but based on calculations, from 90%, it should charge to just over 400 miles at 100%.

We'll be listing it again on eBay on Saturday or Sunday. We'd hoped the snow would melt off so we could take new pictures but there's still snow on the ground (the longest since 2011 or so). Of course if someone wants to make a serious offer on TMC, then we might skip listing it on eBay.