Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model Y For sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale
2022 Blue TESLA Model Y Performance
Recently Listed for sale on AutoTrader.com (Delaware 19803 Area Code)

I'm selling my 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance that is "Better than New". This vehicle is in excellent condition and has many extras that you will not get with a new car. Garaged kept since new with no uneven panel gaps, the factory tires were recently replaced with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Ultra High Performance Tires, Front (265/40R21) and rear (295/40R21) $1,700 value. These wider/taller tires help to prevent wheel damage, give the car a better stance, give a softer ride and eliminate fender gap. It comes with a Professionally installed Hansshow Power Frunk Kit $750 value, operated by phone and screen. AMD Ryzen Processor and 6.9 Ah 15.5 Volt lithium battery. Full 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats and cargo liner front and back. Entire car treated with AvalonKing Ceramic Coating and Front the windows Ceramic have tint and were professionally installed. A-Premium 4 Pcs splash guards. Paint Protection Film installed on bottom of rear doors in front of rear wheel wells to prevent stone chips. Black in color TESLA emblems front hood and rear hatch. Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector and JOWUA cell phone mount. Full sized GEMINI TESLA 19" spare wheel and new 235/55R19 Waterfall tire with TESLA wheel bag and Jack pucks. Comes with both Factory TESLA access cards and the TESLA Factory Power supply charging cable w/ (2) PlugShare charger adaptors. New TESLA outdoor car cover included. The above listed items total over $3,500 in extras that you would not get from buying direct from TESLA. Serious inquiries only please. I will not respond to low ball offers and I am no rush to sell. The vehicle's mileage will slightly increase and if this add is still up that means it is still available. I have a clean and clear title in hand I will accept bank wire transfers. Car is located in North Wilmington, Delaware which is seconds from I-95. I will answer questions when contacted asap. Serious buyers only...No Test Pilots.
[email protected]

Attachments

• Auto Trader Add Photo.PNG
    Auto Trader Add Photo.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 222
(moderator note)

I have already reported this thread for a mod for this subforum to move it to the correct subforum (Tesla for sale) since we do not allow for sale posts anywhere but there.

I am asking for no interaction with this post until it is in the correct subforum.

Thanks

New asking Price: $68,900
2022 Tesla Model Y Performance that is "Better than New". This vehicle is in excellent condition and has many extras that you will not get with a new car.
* Rated the safest SUV by both IIHS and NHTSA with 5 STARS in all categories
* Garaged kept since new
* Perfect panel gaps
* Factory tires replaced with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Ultra High-Performance Tires, Front (265/40R21) and rear (295/40R21) $1,700 value. These slightly wider & taller tires help to prevent wheel and tire damage, giving it a better ride and great looking stance.
* AMD Ryzen Processor and 6.9 Ah 15.5 Volt lithium battery
* Full 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats and cargo liner front and back
* Entire car treated with AvalonKing Ceramic Coating
* Front the windows Ceramic have tint and were professionally installed
* A-Premium 4 Pcs splash guards
* Paint Protection Film installed on bottom of rear doors in front of rear wheel wells to prevent stone chips
* Black in color TESLA emblems front hood and rear hatch
* Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector
* JOWUA cell phone mount
* Full sized GEMINI TESLA 19" spare wheel and new 235/55R19 Waterfall tire
* TESLA wheel bag
* Jack pucks
* 2 Factory TESLA access cards
* TESLA Factory Power supply charging cable w/ (1) PlugShare charger adaptor
* New TESLA outdoor car cover included.
Serious inquiries only please. I will not respond to low ball offers and I am no rush to sell. The vehicle's mileage will slightly increase and if this add is still up that means it is still available. I have a clean and clear title in hand I will accept a Certified bank check or a wire transfer.
Asking $68,900.
Autotrader.com zip code 19803 [email protected]

New asking Price: $66,900
2022 Tesla Model Y Performance that is "Better than New". This vehicle is in excellent condition and has many extras that you will not get with a new car.
* Garaged kept since new
* Perfect panel gaps
* Factory tires replaced with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Ultra High-Performance Tires, Front (265/40R21) and rear (295/40R21) $1,700 value. These slightly wider & taller tires help to prevent wheel and tire damage, giving it a better ride and great looking stance.
* Paint Protection Film installed on bottom of rear doors in front of rear wheel wells to prevent stone chips
* JOWUA cell phone mount
* TESLA wheel bag
* Jack pucks
Serious inquiries only please. I will not respond to low ball offers and I am no rush to sell. The vehicle's mileage will slightly increase and if this add is still up that means it is still available. I have a clean and clear title in hand I will accept a Certified bank check or a wire transfer.
Asking $66,900.

New asking Price: $64,900
* Garaged kept since new
* Perfect panel gaps
* JOWUA cell phone mount
* TESLA wheel bag
* Jack pucks
Asking $64,900.