Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model Y Performance Reservation (Sept-Oct 2022 Delivery)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After much debate, my family has regrettably decided to forgo this reservation as we're not in a position to accept delivery at this time. Tesla keeps bugging us to take delivery. I'd hate to see this reservation go to waste.

Build price is $64,490 with Sept-Oct 2022 delivery. Current pricing is $70,990. I'm asking for $2,500 for my time in transferring this car to you. I can't guarantee it is even possible, and you must agree that I'm not responsible if Tesla decides to not sell you a car.

• Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

After much debate, my family has regrettably decided to forgo this reservation as we're not in a position to accept delivery at this time. Tesla keeps bugging us to take delivery. I'd hate to see this reservation go to waste.

Build price is $64,490 with Sept-Oct 2022 delivery. Current pricing is $70,990. I'm asking for $2,500 for my time in transferring this car to you. I can't guarantee it is even possible, and you must agree that I'm not responsible if Tesla decides to not sell you a car.

• Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Isn't the current pricing $69,990 (not $70,990)?
Also, just confirming that whoever buys this reservation from you for $2,500 won't get their money back if Tesla cancels the order completely?

Isn't the current pricing $69,990 (not $70,990)?
Also, just confirming that whoever buys this reservation from you for $2,500 won't get their money back if Tesla cancels the order completely?
I'm seeing $71k did you include the white interior?

Of course they will get their money back if Tesla doesn't allow the order. I'm not keeping someones money if Tesla stops the sale. That being said, if I waste a lot of time on this and the buyer backs out just because they change their mind, I suppose I should keep the money.

I'm seeing $71k did you include the white interior?

Of course they will get their money back if Tesla doesn't allow the order. I'm not keeping someones money if Tesla stops the sale. That being said, if I waste a lot of time on this and the buyer backs out just because they change their mind, I suppose I should keep the money.
My bad. I didn't see the white interior part.