Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla owners really got the shaft!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vary happy 11/22 MYP owner, well I was… until I lost 25% of my value overnight, and…won’t qualify for 2023 EV credit. I get it, Tesla needs to sell more cars and the EV tax credit is a moving target, but “timing is everything“ has taken on a new meaning for me! I tweeted that Tesla / Elon should “retro-credit” 2022 (maybe earlier) FSD or something. I’m sure that will go nowhere. Still love my Tesla, probably being whiny. Still feel jilted!

Vary happy 11/22 MYP owner, well I was… until I lost 25% of my value overnight, and…won’t qualify for 2023 EV credit. I get it, Tesla needs to sell more cars and the EV tax credit is a moving target, but “timing is everything“ has taken on a new meaning for me! I tweeted that Tesla / Elon should “retro-credit” 2022 (maybe earlier) FSD or something. I’m sure that will go nowhere. Still love my Tesla, probably being whiny. Still feel jilted!
its frustrating for sure...but remember you love your car and you haven't actually lost anything. Its only a loss if you sell it. Prices could recover some at a later time.

Guess you haven't checked your 401K lately

Yup .. my exact feelings .. really poor treatment of existing customers!

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I’m really glad you started this thread to give those who feel shafted a place to vent. I’m surprised no one started a similar thread, or two, or three already.

Now that Tesla has upset many recent buyers that did not receive $7500 off plus 10K of free super charger miles or massive discounts that they are offering now, do you think they can get the vision based USS to work! Maybe they could apply programming resources to vision based USS vs fart on demand! I still like my 23 model Y but this is becoming like "PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"!