Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Y Performance - White/Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Tesla Y · Suv · Driven 5,200 miles

Hi Tesla Fam,

Selling my 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance. Below are the details of the vehicle:

*Clean title and currently financed through DCU
*Purchased in February of 2022
*5200 miles
*White exterior
*Black interior
*AMD Ryzen processor
*Llumar IRX Ceramic 15% Front Tint 30% Rear Tint, Clear roof and windshield
*Llumar front PPF
*Many accessories, trays, roof shade, trunk mat, mud guards
*Ceramic coat
*Some curbage on wheels which can be repaired but otherwise the car is in immaculate condition.

Car and myself located in Irvine, CA. Asking $76000.

I’ll update photos shortly.

Ouch is right.
It's been a peeve of mine for 50 years - Sales tax on new, "Use tax" when bought used. At 8.6% (WA) a car could generate it's total value or more in taxes paid to state, depending on how many times it changes hands during its life.
To me an item may be subject to sales taxes when first sold (OK but begrudgingly); after that it should be considered as 'tax paid' if passed along.
The rates vary state to state and ALWAYS go up over time. Only two states, Oregon and Maine (to my best right now knowledge) let their citizens escape such practice.
(Sorry for the rant - cancer took my larynx six years back so I no longer voice my opinions... :D )

edit: "usury" was an incorrect descriptive so I changed to "practice".

Last edited:
Reactions: Epradox
Ouch is right.
It's been a peeve of mine for 50 years - Sales tax on new, "Use tax" when bought used. At 8.6% (WA) a car could generate it's total value or more in taxes paid to state, depending on how many times it changes hands during its life.
To me an item may be subject to sales taxes when first sold (OK but begrudgingly); after that it should be considered as 'tax paid' if passed along.
The rates vary state to state and ALWAYS go up over time. Only two states, Oregon and Maine (to my best right now knowledge) let their citizens escape such practice.
(Sorry for the rant - cancer took my larynx six years back so I no longer voice my opinions... :D )

edit: "usury" was an incorrect descriptive so I changed to "practice".

I can't agree more. This taxation policy on resales are stupid. Why is it even allowed. And why are dealers exempt, while normal people are charged twice to do the transaction. This is not right in any calculation

Reactions: Epradox