Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 undelivered myp for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I have a myp blue white interior no tow hitch or fsd coming in the next two weeks or so. I had the myl a couple months ago and sold it to carvana and was gonna use the difference to get the performance version because of how much I loved that car. Like, I’m not a materialistic dude but maaannnn I loved that car. I don’t have to tell y’all how amazing the car is cause this is literally a Tesla forum. But super spacious and the two road trips I made was beyond amazing and the amount of stuff that I could fit inside. But I just got the news that I’m going to be a dad, and if I mess around with the numbers I can technically afford both but in all honesty I’d much rather put all the money towards the little potato kid my girl is growing. We don’t know the gender yet but I do know that kid is gonna get all the love possible and the light up shoes my mom never got me as a kid.

Sorry for the mini rant just super excited and haven’t told anyone in my family yet because I want to surprise them, but about the car. I know the delivery times are kinda crazy right now but if anyone is interested I can take delivery (after I check and make sure there aren’t any quality control issues) and just sell it to you. I’m nyc based and can just put it in a garage immediately till pick up.
0E1758EC-D2A8-4606-BCA7-0143B9F3799E.jpeg

Tl;dr
76k for untouched myp blue/white interior/no fsd/ no tow hitch

Hi, I'm interested
Hey everyone, I have a myp blue white interior no tow hitch or fsd coming in the next two weeks or so. I had the myl a couple months ago and sold it to carvana and was gonna use the difference to get the performance version because of how much I loved that car. Like, I’m not a materialistic dude but maaannnn I loved that car. I don’t have to tell y’all how amazing the car is cause this is literally a Tesla forum. But super spacious and the two road trips I made was beyond amazing and the amount of stuff that I could fit inside. But I just got the news that I’m going to be a dad, and if I mess around with the numbers I can technically afford both but in all honesty I’d much rather put all the money towards the little potato kid my girl is growing. We don’t know the gender yet but I do know that kid is gonna get all the love possible and the light up shoes my mom never got me as a kid.

Sorry for the mini rant just super excited and haven’t told anyone in my family yet because I want to surprise them, but about the car. I know the delivery times are kinda crazy right now but if anyone is interested I can take delivery (after I check and make sure there aren’t any quality control issues) and just sell it to you. I’m nyc based and can just put it in a garage immediately till pick up. View attachment 805070

Tl;dr
76k for untouched myp blue/white interior/no fsd/ no tow hitch
I'm VERY interested. Can you call/text me at (248) 982-8884 to go over details?