Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 - What comes with a standard Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

New here - Model scheduled for delivery to Dublin in September.

I am hearing conflicting reports of what comes with the car, just wondering if anyone on here has recently (2022) taken delivery of the RWD Model 3 and can confirm what came with it in terms of:
- Charging cables
- Floor Mats
- Mud Guards

Anything else I should be aware of and maybe have ready beforehand?

Thanks,
D

Hi All,

I am hearing conflicting reports of what comes with the car, just wondering if anyone on here has recently (2022) taken delivery of the RWD Model 3 and can confirm what came with it in terms of:
- Charging cables
- Floor Mats
- Mud Guards

Thanks,
D
Rwd has no floor mats (I think), has charging cables and mud guards included.
it also has a bit simpler audio system, which is good anyways, but LR/P is "premium"... like one or 2 more speakers AFAIK

Hi All,

- Charging cables
- Floor Mats
- Mud Guards

Thanks,
D
I collected my M3 RWD last week.

It had both charging cables (type 2 and granny)
It had the carpet style floor matts fitted in it
It had the rear mud flaps in the boot.

This is all subject to change at any time and without explanation of course but thats how mine was when I picked it up.

Reactions: Adopado and whykay
Mobile charger is still supplied for uk cars. Nobody has reported a change in that regard, though I suppose it could change in the future.
Yep.

I suspect the first thing to indicate a change will be the option to add a UMC to your order. At the moment there is only the wall connector option:

1660247030806.png

unlike the US where the UMC is an option (because you don't get one included with the vehicle):

1660247085397.png

Reactions: Ozboz7 and Adopado