Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 - What comes with a standard Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I kept a cable extension in my last EV rated at 13 amp with the more thicker cable with the winding lever to keep tidy and circuit protector and recommend unwind fully before use as can get hot. Worked well to reach sockets. Cars ordered before April or is it June should come with the Tesla Mobile charger so might sell mine. Has the digital display and comes with a circular bag.

I understand RWD car has no foot well lights or ambient lighting? How you find the 8 speakers do they give adequate sound quality? Thanks.

I did a short term lease of a RWD and found the sound quality quite average. That's why I went for the LR version and I'm very glad I did.
Things like ambient lights and superb audio quality, not to mention power and battery definitely made it for me. Love it.

I did a short term lease of a RWD and found the sound quality quite average. That's why I went for the LR version and I'm very glad I did.
Things like ambient lights and superb audio quality, not to mention power and battery definitely made it for me. Love it.
I see in practical terms their is only 20 miles difference between the RWD and LR as we cant use all the range every day and have to protect the battery and 8 speaker is most likely more than most will have in their previous cars and the Tesla lighting is rather poor.

It’s the lack of sub rather than number of speakers that makes the difference. But the main reason to go for the LR is performance. The better audio/lighting/fog lights/extra warranty really cannot justify the extra cost.
I disagree as paying a lot more for very little range increase or performance as you say. Mainly paying for the larger car.

Mine I collected last week doesn’t have the usb stick. Should it be in the Tesla zip bag?
Pre-installed in the glovebox. I’d say 95% of people who say they haven’t received one eventually discover it as it is very difficult to see, but the odd car is missing one and a service request will quickly resolve the issue by Tesla sending one out.

Pre-installed in the glovebox. I’d say 95% of people who say they haven’t received one eventually discover it as it is very difficult to see, but the odd car is missing one and a service request will quickly resolve the issue by Tesla sending one out.
Haven’t even liked in the glovebox yet haha