Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 wheel size and TPMS compatibility

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up my 2022 Model S Long Range in mId-September. I am absolutely loving the car. Delivery was seamless. Quality is good. It is such a fun car to drive.

My only concern is the car was delivered with summer tires. I’m looking to buy a 2nd set of wheels and tires and mount all seasons.

Can someone help me understand wheel And TPMS compatibility. Are there any differences between the Model S refresh 2021+ wheels and TPMS sensors vs earlier models? it Looks like they all are 5x120 bolt pattern.

what rims will fit on my 2022?

Will 21” 8.5” front with a 40 offset and 9.5 rear with 40 offset fit a 2022?

I just installed my set from my last 2018 100D and they fit fine and don’t rub. The back looks a bit narrow but drives fine. Unfortunately the tpms sensors are not compatible so I’m getting a tire pressure fault. Now I’m trying to decide if I buy new sensors or a whole proper wheel set…

Reactions: Pricedm
I have a 2014 Model S with nearly new 19" tires on it. I am buying a used 2020 Model S LR+ from Tesla with 21" sonic whatever wheels that I do not want ($500/tire to replace, lower range, shorter life, no thank you). I also have an extra set of BT tire pressure monitors from a Model 3. Can I swap the wheels and have the BT tire pressure monitors installed? Will that all be compatible? I'd like to sell the 2014 with the 21" wheels to increase its value.