Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.2.0.5 release notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  1. Sentry mode will pulse headlamps on 3/y cars when threat is detected.
  2. 3/y hvac heating of steering wheel on cars with that will allow to regulate steering wheel heat temp
  3. Thai language for navigation in SouthAsia region
  4. Germany and Spain get speed sign recognition (hw3 only)
  5. China (not Tegra): Apple music Spillover from 2022.44.30.8
  6. China AMD 3/y: We Chat Mini programs
  7. China 3/y handwriting suppo
  8. China Mango TV
Screenshot 2023-01-26 11.18.58 AM.png

S & X owners once again left out. Very strange business model.
Such a stupid business model. If anything you start with S/X owners first and then trickle down, like every other car manufacturer does for their more premium cars.

Still cracks me up that not one change on refresh Model S/X driver infotainment console. It is a no brainer to move blind spot video on that and also have album art display. Drove a Lucid Air over the weekend and it was nice the blind spot video appear on the driver infotainment console. Model S/X are just like misfit cars in Tesla lineup.

Reactions: Evi_MX
I wonder if the older cars like my '21 will be able to auto-regulate the steering wheel heat, or does it require newer hardware? If all cars with heated steering wheel are capable of this, I wonder what took them so long. Seems like something that should have been available from the beginning. Kind of weird. But I guess it would be better late than never.

Reactions: Evi_MX
  1. Sentry mode will pulse headlamps on 3/y cars when threat is detected.
  2. 3/y hvac heating of steering wheel on cars with that will allow to regulate steering wheel heat temp
  3. Thai language for navigation in SouthAsia region
  4. Germany and Spain get speed sign recognition (hw3 only)
  5. China (not Tegra): Apple music Spillover from 2022.44.30.8
  6. China AMD 3/y: We Chat Mini programs
  7. China 3/y handwriting suppo
  8. China Mango TV
View attachment 900005
When did this update come out?

The last update I got was 2022.44.30.10