Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.2.10 Download Won't Complete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get a notification prior to the download starting, but it apparently has.

But it's been stuck at "64%" for the past 12 hours.

Suggestions? T.I.A.
Welcome to TMC. The download may still complete on it's own but here's what you can do. Schedule service in your Tesla app and explain the problem. You shouldn't end up having an actual appointment because they will diagnose it remotely and push a new update which will probably solve the problem. Then the service appointment can be cancelled.

Welcome to TMC. The download may still complete on it's own but here's what you can do. Schedule service in your Tesla app and explain the problem. You shouldn't end up having an actual appointment because they will diagnose it remotely and push a new update which will probably solve the problem. Then the service appointment can be cancelled.
Thanks much for the reply and welcome. Yes, I had contacted Service shortly before posting. I hope to hear from them later today.

Well.... it seems to be a WTAF! kind of situation. No response from Tesla service by phone, text or app. I rebooted the car and now have no update available on the car's Software page.

Although my iPhone is still telling me the update is 64% downloaded.

I had assumed my 2022 Model Y Performance was eligible for the update. Now I'm not so sure. The last was 2022.44.25.1

Yep - I am in a similair position with 2022.45.13 - where its stuck on my phone at 1% - nothing showing in the car. I've lodged several requests via the service app - which say they will be in touch shortly - but have not heard anything.

Frustrating.