Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.6.11.2 - Vision Park Assist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got 2023.6.11.2, and I immediately went to check out vision park assist. I don't see anything, and noticed that there is now a button to the left of sentry in car controls, but it only says unavailable. Is that park assist? Anything I need to do to enable it?

Also running this software on a new model X. I do not have park assist and FSD beta also states coming in a future update. I don't know if I have HW 4 or 3 but I have no ultrasonic sensors. Maybe fsd and park assist right now just for model Y and model 3? That would be my guess...

FACTORY RESET to get vision-based Park Assist

I took delivery of my 2023 MYLR on May 5th, 2023. Even after installing all the pending software updates, I did not have any parking assist indicators whatsoever. Yesterday I decided to perform a factory reset of the car. It took about 5 minutes start to finish, then I reconnected my phone key, setup my profile, drove on local (lined) roads for about 20 minutes to finish calibrating the cameras and now I have parking assist distances. I'm not sure why, but I always see an alert now that parking assist is degraded and I should not rely on the distances provided. Maybe this will go away after some more training, or maybe that's Tesla's way of reminding me the vision-based park assist is not fully baked yet...

Here it what it says everytime I stop the car.

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpeg
    IMG_2125.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 395