Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model 3 without USS and proximity functionality [park assist / summon not available]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That version has it. You have to enable it.
What am I missing? I'm unable to locate anything in settings
I looked and couldn't find anything either. I guess that is what you get for trusting things you read on the internet. :D

Do you have visualizations turned on? Does park assist show up in the release notes?
Visualizations is on. Nothing in release notes.

I have the same issue with Park Assist not showing up on a brand new M3 Standard Range picked up on May 7th. I'm on 2023.12.5 and it's not enabled. Park assist doesn't show up in the release notes.

My wife also has a 2023 M3 Standard Range that we bought in Feb. It has Park Assist enabled and working. However it was updated continuously with each release since we picked it up.

I'm wondering if my newer model isn't picking it up because it went straight to 2023.12.5 from whatever version was on before. Maybe it skipped park assist somehow since it was in 2023.6.9?

Just picked up my SR M3 2023 and all is good except i haven't got access to Park Assist? Just updated it to the latest version and nothing shows up to enable it or in the release notes? Am i doing something wrong here?

Same issue. I just picked up a brand new Model 3 Performance on Wednesday, updated to the latest software and there is no park assist whatsoever. I placed a very large metal barrel about 20 ft from the front of the car, drove towards it and nothing. It's like it doesn't exist.

I just bought my car last week and don't have proximity alerts either. It downloaded the 12.5 update the day I got it. I rebooted using the 2 buttons with no change. No alerts. If i do a factory reset, won't I lose all my personalized settings after just getting my profile settings the way I like? 😱
I think profiles are cloud based so you should be able to reload once you reset.

I just bought my car last week and don't have proximity alerts either. It downloaded the 12.5 update the day I got it. I rebooted using the 2 buttons with no change. No alerts. If i do a factory reset, won't I lose all my personalized settings after just getting my profile settings the way I like? 😱
Profile is now in the cloud. You can literally get inside any Tesla, load your profile and you'll have all your settings restored.