Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y no USS discussion, incl. Discussion of Tesla Vision Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I cancelled my order with delivery on March 31st because of the lack of parking aid or an at-par solution... Buying a European brand again instead... Better finish and less surprises :)
I remember the days when you had to park your car without assistance. I was able to then as well as now. And I parallel park too.
Whatever your reason for cancelling the order, the only one that cares is you.

Reactions: ASN21
Screenshot_20230324_003327_Tesla.jpg

New MYLR owner here... 1st Tesla. Anything we can do to get these or are they randomly sending by VIN or something? Don't see anything in my app to request an upgrade. Mine is currently on 2023.2.200 since 3/15/23 when I picked it up.

New MYLR owner here... 1st Tesla. Anything we can do to get these or are they randomly sending by VIN or something? Don't see anything in my app to request an upgrade. Mine is currently on 2023.2.200 since 3/15/23 when I picked it up.
I’m also a new Tesla owner. I received my first update about 3 weeks after delivery. The second came about 2 weeks after that.

My first update was to a version that had been out in the wild for a while. I think you still have at least a week before you will receive your first update.

Oh, and you won’t have to get each interim update from what I could tell.

You just wait. No way to request an update sooner than when Tesla decides your car should get it. New cars may take several weeks before being offered their first update.

I’m also a new Tesla owner. I received my first update about 3 weeks after delivery. The second came about 2 weeks after that.

My first update was to a version that had been out in the wild for a while. I think you still have at least a week before you will receive your first update.

Oh, and you won’t have to get each interim update from what I could tell.
Thanks Steve. Hoping someone knows if there's a way to trigger these or it's it's as random as the dreaded "estimated delivery date"! :cool: Car was built in Austin on 3/7.

But BTW, I got my 1st update sitting in the parking lot on delivery day as soon as the premium connectivity activated.
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 10.05.42 PM.png

It's here 🤩
Anyone know when it might be available in the Netherlands?