Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y no USS discussion, incl. Discussion of Tesla Vision Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It should be illegal to scam people into thinking that they are purchasing something that doesn't actually exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201-070048.png
    Screenshot_20230201-070048.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 590
did they say also it's coming with FSD ?? :) I'm sure it will come soon, but on

Did they give either of you an indication of when that might be? I've got a good trade offer right now but hesitant to go right now with the Vision not yet enabled and the possibility of Radar being added back?
Sorry. No dates but when it arrives, it will be a big one. It will enable the summon function again for those with FSD.

Did they give either of you an indication of when that might be? I've got a good trade offer right now but hesitant to go right now with the Vision not yet enabled and the possibility of Radar being added back?
Absolutely do NOT buy a Y now. IMHO they will have to put hardware back in as the camera system has way too many physical flaws (can’t see extremities of car, gets blocked/blinded by just about everything, very poor resolution cameras especially at night) that can’t be overcome by software.

Reactions: jenimolly