Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MXP DIY yoke retrofit, no lights on the left side of the yoke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I might be the first one to change from Round Steering Wheel to Yoke. Tesla told me from the Tesla App Service Message “ Hello from Tesla. At this time there is no retrofit available from Tesla to go from Round to Yoke. Until a document get a released or approval from Tesla. This request can’t be performed at this time”. So I tried to change it on my own. I bought a 2022 MXP Yoke Steering wheel and installed it(I watch the YouTube of installing Yoke). After installing the Yoke, everything works, only thing not working is the illuminated lights on the left side(left/right turn signal & high beam). Even if there’s no light on the left side, the turn signal still works and the high beam. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23
3480998D-50A7-4AF7-9585-00A14515DE3C_1_105_c.jpeg

i was thinking what if you take the oem tesla round wheel and modify it into a yoke form... is that possible... seems like an ez fast conversion...

anybody w photoshop skill can chop it and see what s possible in resulting form...

Attachments

• wheel.png
    wheel.png
    743.7 KB · Views: 53