Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MY Ordered Friday 13th, picked up Monday 16th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my 1st EV. I've been holding out for a Kia EV6, ID4, IONIQ5 etc. Non was available, I thought a Tesla was overpriced. Well, since non of the other vendors could deliver, I went with the MYLR as soon as the price drop was announced.
The Tesla purchasing experience is the best I have ever been a part of and the driving experience is better than I had imagined. No regrets thus far.
This purchase has been 3 years in the making.😊

We pursued an Ioniq 5 last year and were ready to purchase but none were available and working with the dealers to get on the waiting list was frustrating. It was like they weren't interested in doing business with us. Factoring in the quoted 3 year wait, we shifted to the MYLR. We picked it up end of December and have been enjoying the car since. Although we didn't benefit from the latest price drop, the car and all its tech and ecosystem has been an excellent fit for our family. Enjoy!

Reactions: arbitrage000
We pursued an Ioniq 5 last year and were ready to purchase but none were available and working with the dealers to get on the waiting list was frustrating. It was like they weren't interested in doing business with us. Factoring in the quoted 3 year wait, we shifted to the MYLR. We picked it up end of December and have been enjoying the car since. Although we didn't benefit from the latest price drop, the car and all its tech and ecosystem has been an excellent fit for our family. Enjoy!
I just want to thank you for your comment. Specifically, the way you didn‘t bitch and moan about how Elon screwed you out of $15,000, etc., etc…..
Well written and well-played.