Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone expecting a June delivery to mainland UK not have a VIN yet? I ordered in April based on a May-June delivery, all pre delivery tasks are completed but have got nothing so far, delivery date is still TBC and no hidden VIN details.

I see from @Mr Miserable recent post that all expected vessels for this quarter are now en route.
Don't give up hope.
Even if all the VINs have been allocated not everyone will have their finances/financing in place and so there will be a reallocation once they have been identified. It's a little frustrating but the penalty of having such a low deposit.

GRANDE TORINO has departed Shanghai South a full 24hrs ahead of her published schedule.
Accordingly her ETA for Southampton is likely to be a day earlier ie 24 Jun.
We still don't know at the moment whether she has Teslas onboard but hopefully a WuWa video will appear on YouTube in the coming days confirming or otherwise, the presence of Teslas.
It's perhaps worthy of note that her first stop will be Singapore. This is a little surprising to me since she stopped for a refuel there on 20 May and so a further refuel stop should be unnecessary. Additionally, it does not appear on her schedule.
Whatever, she is worth keeping an eye on and I will add her to the tracking map.

UPDATE: She has now updated her AIS destination to Suez but without an ETA. I reckon it will be around 17 Jun.

Last edited:
Reactions: sahing
In a further update to GRANDE TORINO's voyage, her AIS ETA for Suez is 15 Jun. Having re-run my calculations this actually ties in with an arrival in Southampton on 24 Jun.

Arriving in Shanghai's Haitong terminal is TRAVIATA. Her itinerary has her calling in Bangkok 5 Jun, Singapore 8 Jun, Southampton 2 Jul and Zeebrugge 5 Jul - a Tesla itinerary if there ever was one. However, the dates just don't fit for Southampton or Zeebrugge and so I don't think it likely that she is a Tesla carrier, at least to Europe.
Added to that is the fact that at the moment the Shanghai GF is only producing MY and so I expect the number of ships to EU in particular to drop.
When the revised Model 3 is in production that will change.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABCTG
Anyone else awaiting a blue model Y LR in mainland Europe? Ordered 2/2023 and keeps getting postphoned.
Tesla support told me the estimate is on September / October now..

This is getting really annoying, until last week it was still delivery within 2 months for new orders.
I'm in the same boat. Ordered (ModelY, LR, blue) in February 2023, 109 days since order. No updates or estimated delivery time. Just silence...

29 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
Has now arrived in Southampton's Eastern Docks.. The good news is that she will move across to the Western Docks later tonight when I expect her Teslas to be unloaded.
There is a suggestion that cars for Ireland may be offloaded in the Eastern Docks for crossloading. This assumes that there are cars for Ireland onboard in the first place, which we have no evidence of, however there is some merit to the use of Eastern Docks for that purpose. Having said that there seems to be a lot of baseless rumours being posted on the actual whereabouts of the Irish shipment. I have no idea except to say that the cars will most likely be shipped from Zeebrugge to Dublin on a KESS vessel and looking at the anticipated delivery dates that is at least a week away.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT ETA Barcelona 12 Jun

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be.

GOLD KOCHAV ETA Zeebrugge 28 Jun has to be a suspect however I don't think she is likely to be carrying Teslas.

Of note, there are a number of ships arriving in Zeebrugge in the coming days that might have Teslas onboard:
NOCC OCEANIC ETA Zeebrugge later tonight.
MORNING PEACE ETA Zeebrugge 1 Jun
MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is a possible carrier too. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

There is still time for departures to either Barcelona or Koper but I don't see any suspects off Shanghai at the moment - I suspect that's it for Q2 from China.

There is a probable MS/MX shipment to Southampton arr 16 Jun departing Baltimore on 5 Jun on HOEGH TARGET. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know!

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
What’s your color @lucas5905?
The european MYP are made in giga Berlin, the white ones for sure. I got this confirmation from the dealership.

I’m awaiting for a VIN, nothing so far, yesterday got EDD update, slipped from 31May-30Jun to 13Jun-30Jun
My colour is midnight silver. I have just checked my account, delivery has slipped again to 7th July to 22nd July.
Now the third time and it’s a private purchase so no company lease. Anyone else EDD moved?

It is purely guesswork, but both AUTO ACHIEVE and VIKING CONSTANZA are good bets.

VIKING CONSTANZA is known to have carried Teslas to Esbjerg previously and AUTO ACHIEVE has Zeebrugge, Drammen, Gothenburg, Malmo and Esbjerg as by a large margin the most frequent ports.

VIKING CONSTANZA is listed on Esbjerg ports website, to arrive on the 5th of June from Zeebrugge, though she is known to route to first Drammen, then Gothenburg and then Esbjerg. A trip that seems to take about 7 days, meaning for a arrival on 5th of June, we're talking departure around the 29th of May.

AUTO ACHIEVE is slated to arrive in Esbjerg on May 31st, but no info on from where. She is currently heading to Gothenburg, which is also a shipping port for Volvo and their V60, XC60, V90 and XC90 cars. So depending on how long she stays in Gothenburg, she could be carrying Volvos to Esbjerg, though a more likely scenario would have her go Gothenburg to Zeebrugge and any Volvos slated for Denmark, would just stay on the ship, as she loads and sails to Esbjerg.

Hence, based on guesswork. Both are good options. But at this point, probably only Tesla, or maybe not even, knows the answers :)
Thanks! Appreciate that you take the time to look into this - even though it is only guesswork :) Please let me know if you succeed in getting more information out of Tesla. My EDD is 1-15 June. Need to return my leasing car on the 1st so hoping to get my Tesla as soon as possible! :)

Photo to show DON PASQUALE safely berthed in Southampton. Since I took this photo yesterday ship has moved across to Western Docks to unload Tesla's! :)

db16f842-f245-4895-be8a-60c9992064e8.jpg
8bc360e3-f58c-47be-8fd4-38e47ba5aa31.jpg

Thanks! Appreciate that you take the time to look into this - even though it is only guesswork :) Please let me know if you succeed in getting more information out of Tesla. My EDD is 1-15 June. Need to return my leasing car on the 1st so hoping to get my Tesla as soon as possible! :)
You’re welcome :)

So far update is AUTO ACHIEVE has arrived in Zeebrugge, now with estimated arrival as June 1st in Esbjerg.
VIKING CONSTANZA has been commuting between Germany and UK with what is probably VWs. She is scheduled to arrive in Esbjerg on June 8th now.

I tried asking the auto handling company in Esbjerg if they could give some more info, but no response. They probably don’t want to respond, as they otherwise would be flooded with requests asking for information. Wink wink, hint hint Tesla, your customers would like some transparency and openness :)

I feel your pain on hoping for early delivery. My 7 year old ICE car has been complaining on low battery voltage for months, but as I had already sold it to a dealer, wasn’t going to do anything about it. Today was the day it chose to go so low, it wouldn’t start :-(
So, now have to boost charge it, drive it to the dealer, with a “all is top notch here” smile and then be without a car until Tesla finds a way to get my car here. Sigh.