Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received an email yesterday from Tesla Eindhoven (Netherlands) that I'll receive my Model Y SR Black 20'' somewhere mid Februari. Haven't received a VIN yet. Looking at the average time tesla need to prepare the cars for delivery I might think mine will be on the DONG-A GLAUCOS. Will update again when I receive a VIN.

Tuesday 24 Jan 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow (delayed by weather) . Has now departed Le Havre.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Now in the Med and on schedule.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona tomorrow Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan and Barcelona tomorrow.

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan. Despite not updating her AIS, she has finally appeared on the Koper arrivals board for 30 Jan. Routing there via Malta.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I'm told she definitely has Teslas onboard.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 15 Feb. Departed from Shanghai South - note my new estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb She has just left Bangkok (which she was not scheduled to visit) Did she drop some Teslas off here?

I think the compounds at Shanghai South must be empty by now, so no more ships until after the GF returns to work on Monday

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
I had confirmed with my sales agent today that my car arrived today in Piraeus port Greece with a vessel called Neptune Sea if I'm not mistaken.
Just saying that here in case it is of any interest for other members in Greece that are waiting delivery those days.

I had confirmed with my sales agent today that my car arrived today in Piraeus port Greece with a vessel called Neptune Sea if I'm not mistaken.
Just saying that here in case it is of any interest for other members in Greece that are waiting delivery those days.
Thanks for posting however I can't find a ship called NEPTUNE SEA. I can see NEPTUNE KEFALONIA is in Piraeus at the moment and assume that is the ship. As far as I can tell this ship hasn't been to Shanghai recently (I have a hole in my records from when I was away in the Caribbean in Dec) and so probably picked up the Greek cars in Koper around 15 Jan.

Tuesday 24 Jan 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow (delayed by weather) . Has now departed Le Havre.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Now in the Med and on schedule.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona tomorrow Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan and Barcelona tomorrow.

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan. Despite not updating her AIS, she has finally appeared on the Koper arrivals board for 30 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I'm told she definitely has Teslas onboard.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 15 Feb. Departed from Shanghai South - note my new estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb She has just left Bangkok (which she was not scheduled to visit) Did she drop some Teslas off here?

I think the compounds at Shanghai South must be empty by now, so no more ships until after the GF returns to work on Monday

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' update

Are we able to establish which ships had cars scheduled for Dublin after they dock in Zeebrugge?

Thanks for posting however I can't find a ship called NEPTUNE SEA. I can see NEPTUNE KEFALONIA is in Piraeus at the moment and assume that is the ship. As far as I can tell this ship hasn't been to Shanghai recently (I have a hole in my records from when I was away in the Caribbean in Dec) and so probably picked up the Greek cars in Koper around 15 Jan.
Mr Miserable, I believe you are right and the ship was indeed NEPTUNE KEFALONIA. When was the last ship from Shangai to Koper? Wasn't it on the 24th of Dec? It might not be interesting to me anymore since it is a matter of days to get the car (just paid for it today), I must confess though that it is really interesting following this thread anyway!

When was the last ship from Shangai to Koper? Wasn't it on the 24th of Dec?
Last ship to Koper in Q4 was THEMIS, load 24h in SHG North, left 27.11. and arrived in Koper 24.12. ... Greets :)

1674639031534.png

I've got a VIN for my MYRWD, black/black, 19" last monday. I ordered one with a Tow Hitch, but changed it for one from the "Faster Options" without a Tow Hitch. Estimated to be delivered in Tilburg (Netherlands) between the 10th and the 24th of February. Any idea on which boat thisn one could be?