Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I confirmed that my car is in one of the two ships going in Barcelona arriving tomorrow . After they will come to Greece can we have an information which ship will come from Barcelona to Greece??
I don't think either ships will be heading to Greece - both heading to Belgium next I believe. Cars will probably be moved by road from Barcelona.

Tuesday 24 Jan 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow (delayed by weather) . Has now departed Le Havre.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Now in the Med and on schedule.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona tomorrow Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan and Barcelona tomorrow.

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan. Despite not updating her AIS, she has finally appeared on the Koper arrivals board for 30 Jan. Routing there via Malta.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I'm told she definitely has Teslas onboard.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 15 Feb. Departed from Shanghai South - note my new estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb She has just left Bangkok (which she was not scheduled to visit) Did she drop some Teslas off here?

I think the compounds at Shanghai South must be empty by now, so no more ships until after the GF returns to work on Monday

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Just Received my VIN and my Model Y SR is on the HÖEGH TRAPPER!

Hi! Got my VIN in the beginning of this week with a aprox delivery of 20 february. (Belgium) With 4 weeks to go, any idea on what boat it could possibly be on? Love the work and efford you put in here Mr Miserable. Been a viewer for a long time.

Where/when would HOEGH TRAPPER have taken on board the Teslas?
It docked in Taicang after it came back from Australia.
I don't see any record of it having been in Shanghai South.
All the Hoegh ships load in Taicang and is a port used by Tesla.
Interestingly, HOEGH CHIBA is about to dock in Taicang and depart on an unscheduled voyage - which indicates to me that she has been chartered.
Her next scheduled work is from Zeebrugge on 01 Mar.
So this maybe Tesla related but the good news is that it is easily verified by confirming if Teslas are onboard, once the VINs have been promulgated .

HOEGH TROTTER is also arriving but she is of no interest to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy Jones
Hi, I received my VIN two ago, but on this site(My Cargo) I'm not finding any info, is there other why to search this or other place? the estimated date for delivery on my app is 31Jan-14Fev.

Thanks in advance
That just indicates that your car is not onboard a Hoegh vessel. In view of your location in Portugal and your EDD, I would guess your car will have either just arrived in Barcelona (GRANDE CALIFORNIA) or possibly may be onboard DONG-A GLAUCOS.

Thursday 26 Jan 23 SUMMARY

GOLD XING
ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Currently crossing the Gulf of Cadiz and on schedule.

BOHEME Currently alongside in Barcelona - end of Tesla task, should depart to Antwerp.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan Still alongside in Barcelona.

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan. Currently heading to Malta (possible refuel stop)

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I'm told she definitely has Teslas onboard.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Completed her refuel off Singapore and is now enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb About to stop for a refuel off Singapore.

COSCO TENGFEI Currently alongside Shanghai South and shortly to depart to Singapore. I'm assuming she is EU bound.

HOEGH CHIBA Currently loading at Taicang - Just a suspect for the moment. Let's see where she departs to.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

No VINs being assigned to anyone in Ireland yet which likely means the ship for IRE hasn’t departed yet - that seems unusual but is likely tied to a huge uplift in demand.
Im in ROI (Cork) as well, put my order back in Nov/22 for a MYRWD but upgrade it to a MYLR after prices changed. ETA was specific between 20/Feb to 9/March, but just today the delivery date of my order is updated to a generic Feb to Mar 2023. Tesla got in touch to sort out trade-in, SENAI grant and finance, which leads me to believe our Teslas are in one of the following ships:

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. << Should get VINs by 7 Feb

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 << Should get VINs by 12 Feb

Reactions: Dmaurice