Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 - Spring Meetup & Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a 2023 Model 3 Performance. Which is to say, I am new to owning an EV, I am new to Tesla, and I am new to the Tesla community.

I come from owning an Audi, where there is a big sense of community, and one of the ways it is so is via seasonal meetups and drives.

With that sense of community in mind, I am wondering of any level of interest in a Tesla meetup and drive through Route 1A in southern NH (a coastal drive, think beautiful views, and with a couple of great turns ;)) ???

Should be a half day affair for most, planned around a lunch in Kittery, ME.

Here is a tentative agenda (times are relative):

10AM meet at the Supercharger in Seabrook, NH
11AM start of drive, drive to and through Hampton Beach, NH
12PM take a break (and let folks regroup, plus line up all vehicles, take lots of pictures) at the Wallis Sands State Park, Rye, NH
12:30-1PM continue drive, drive to and through Kittery, ME
1:30PM arrive at When Pigs Fly Restaurant and Pizza in Kittery, ME for Lunch
2:30PM after lunch, everyone go home!

Below is a screenshot of the Tesla Go Anywhere planned trip:

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 1.24.27 PM.png

If there is interest, may I propose either Saturday, May 6th or Saturday, May 13th for this event.

Please reply if you are interested, and express which of the two proposed dates you prefer (work best for you; majority rule).

If there is enough interest, decision on official date would be made by April 22nd.

• Love
Reactions: Tdreamer
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a 2023 Model 3 Performance. Which is to say, I am new to owning an EV, I am new to Tesla, and I am new to the Tesla community.

I come from owning an Audi, where there is a big sense of community, and one of the ways it is so is via seasonal meetups and drives.

With that sense of community in mind, I am wondering of any level of interest in a Tesla meetup and drive through Route 1A in southern NH (a coastal drive, think beautiful views, and with a couple of great turns ;)) ???

Should be a half day affair for most, planned around a lunch in Kittery, ME.

Here is a tentative agenda (times are relative):

10AM meet at the Supercharger in Seabrook, NH
11AM start of drive, drive to and through Hampton Beach, NH
12PM take a break (and let folks regroup, plus line up all vehicles, take lots of pictures) at the Wallis Sands State Park, Rye, NH
12:30-1PM continue drive, drive to and through Kittery, ME
1:30PM arrive at When Pigs Fly Restaurant and Pizza in Kittery, ME for Lunch
2:30PM after lunch, everyone go home!

Below is a screenshot of the Tesla Go Anywhere planned trip:

View attachment 911990

If there is interest, may I propose either Saturday, May 6th or Saturday, May 13th for this event.

Please reply if you are interested, and express which of the two proposed dates you prefer (work best for you; majority rule).

If there is enough interest, decision on official date would be made by April 22nd.
This is a great event idea - very similar to one the Tesla Owners Club of New England has planned around the same time (May 20th is our current working date - not yet publicized as it hasn't been finalized).

FYI the club has a special event being planned for Saturday May 6th (details not available to share yet) for what it's worth.