Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Tesla Model X Long Range - Trade for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to trade my 2023 Tesla Model X Long Range. It has 525 miles on it. It is a 5 seater, with base AP, white exterior, black interior. 20” wheels. The car is paid off in full, title in hand. Willing to discuss trading for a Tesla Model Y (preferred), or maybe a 2022-2023 AWD Model 3, or a 2020-2021 Model X Long Range Plus with very low mileage.

Located in Lone Tree, CO.

Looking to trade my 2023 Tesla Model X Long Range. It has 525 miles on it. It is a 5 seater, with base AP, white exterior, black interior. 20” wheels. The car is paid off in full, title in hand. Willing to discuss trading for a Tesla Model Y (preferred), or maybe a 2022-2023 AWD Model 3, or a 2020-2021 Model X Long Range Plus with very low mileage.

How much you are valuing your Model X 2023 at? I have a model Y 2020 long range with EAP listed for sale, and I might be tempted to upgrade to Model X instead of Model S i was planning to buy.

My curiosity prompts me to ask, Why? After such a short ownership, what is it about the Model X that prompts you to sell it? Not enjoying it as expected?
Of course, if it is just a financial issue, that is perhaps none of my/our business. But if the car is not what you expected, I'd be interested in what your experience with it has been....

Reactions: Elektrick