Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Tesla Model Y LR - MIT for Trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There,
My partner of 8 years and I are separating. We initially upgraded to the MY for the additional space. Clearly, I will no longer be needing extra space. The vehicle is a Model Y Long Range, MSM with tow package. No FSD, no acceleration boost. It has 4,800 (lots holiday travel highway miles). Miles are subject to increase as this is my only vehicle. Located in central Virginia near the Blue Ridge parkway. I have the title in hand.

Aside from no radar and no USS, I love the car. I have the original aero covers, however it's had the Rimex on since day one. It has also had a matte Spigen screen protector on since day one as well. Car will come with Tesmanian all weather mats as well.

My goal is to trade for a M3 + cash. My perfect case scenario is a 2021' M3 with less than 36k miles.
IMG_3140.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpeg
    IMG_3142.jpeg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_3143.jpeg
    IMG_3143.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 135
Reactions: jose3030
I have a 2023 Model 3 I’d be willing to discuss a trade. I have it posted on here in the classified section.
Thank you for reaching out, just saw your post. Can you let me know what you were thinking as far as trade details? Raleigh is pretty close to me about 3 hours so it's an easy trip. The only factors for me are it being a 23' and the wheels. I am ideally hoping to find someone with a 21 or 22 on the aero wheels with no FSD.