Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Patterson, CA - Speno Dr. (LIVE 29 Aug 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this on app and in car map today.

Says 8 x 120kw stalls on Speno Drive in Patterson, CA

(Sorry for the lousy picture)

thumbnail

thumbnail

Funny and a surprise.... when heading south on I-5, I usually exit at Patterson to take 33 down past Pea Soup Anderson's or Gustine as Tesla calls it - (just to get off I-5 for a while as it tends to get truck heavy and backs up at times). But that would be it for I-5 as I head west to the peninsula from there.

So, good to know Patterson is a nice alternative to Gustine and V3 at that.

It certainly avoids the YEARS of waiting for a transformer or just for Tesla to turn on the dam station you are looking at. SF is Crazy with these forever installs. Fallon Gateway in Dublin anyone? Today is day 454.
It helps that Patterson is not PG&E. PG&E seems to be the common denominator for long waits on transformers for supercharger locations in California.

f917ca0e-58fb-41dc-a2f0-9608c23e3b65-jpeg.582163

Ladies and gentlemen, the Patterson, CA (Speno Dr.) Supercharger:
Live with eight V3 pedestals. It’s actually pretty tucked in away from the freeway so it’s not too surprising nobody found it before it went live.
Bruce.
Thank you for the update. Fill a gap between Dublin and Gustine SCs 77 miles stretch.

I noticed that the Patterson SC is not yest listed on the /Findus, /trips, and /List

Interesting to see the two Disability spots, with one sharing the first spot for additional wheel chair access.