Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20inch wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here's the set that was sold on eBay.. no mention of where they came from (not surprising, I suppose)

(4) NEW 2018 20” OEM TESLA MODEL 3 ALPHA SPORT SILVER WHEELS MICHELIN 4S TIRES | eBay

and a screenshot in case the listing vanishes:

upload_2017-12-11_16-17-5.png

PLEASE ALLOW 5 BUSINESS DAYS TRANSIT TIME. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

This is a BRAND NEW factory OEM set of (4) 2018 20" Tesla Model 3 aluminum wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35ZR20 and 275/35ZR20 tires. Zero miles, new car condition. Wheels flawless and tires brand new. Center caps are included. TPMS and lugs are not included (use existing). See all pics. Retail on this set would be a fortune at the dealer. Set is staggered. Wheels are 20"x8.5" and 20"x10". 5x114mm bolt pattern. Tires are 235/35/20 and 275/30/20 . Will fit ALL Model 3. Please ask questions if you're not sure about fitment. Customer is responsible for proper fitment. Flat rate $250.00 shipping via FedEx Ground to the lower 48 states only. Items will require a signature for delivery. Please allow up to 5 business days handling time. EVERYTHING IS GUARANTEED TO BE AS DESCRIBED. Email through eBay or call 5one zero 5seven nine 5seven one zero. Thanks

NOTE: THE EBAY COMPATABILITY CHART IS ALWAYS WRONG! PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING FITMENT

• Informative
Reactions: JenniferQ
I honestly find the 18" rims to be so much nicer in design than the 19 or 20"s.

Also can someone plz help me.. I want to get rims outside of what Tesla and Tesla focused companies like T sportline have to offer. Is that possible? If so how would I know which 18 or 19" wheels would work on the Model 3?