TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21” grey Turbine wheel set - under $1,000

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Toolsmack, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Toolsmack

Toolsmack Member

I was recently diagnosed with a slightly bent wheel on my set of Tesla grey Turbine 21” wheels. One has a very slight bend that results in minor vibration around 72-78mph.

Rather than get it repaired I decided to switch to different wheels. So I’m putting the 21” wheels up for sale. I need to take the tpms and center caps for the new set of tires.

So I’m selling this set for $999. I am in Charlotte, NC. I can meet at various superchargers in the Southeast if needed.

Full disclosure: there is a small amount of curb rash on these tires. I think each tire has at least some areas, but nothing that can’t be repaired.

Given that these wheels are $1100 each new from Tesla($4400 total), I’m pricing these attractively to allow for repairs. Pm or respond below if interested.

Thanks,

Jared

2. Toolsmack

Toolsmack Member

Sorry, this actually includes the tires and wheels.

Tires are continental tire set from Tesla. I was told yesterday that one tire just hit the tread indicator, but two others half at least half life left and the 4th is only about a month old.

3. Goinglongg

Goinglongg Member

I’d be interested in 1 or 2....I live in Columbia SC

4. Toolsmack

Toolsmack Member

I’d have to increase the price on individuals because I’d end up with the bad one left with no buyers. But if you wanted to pick the best 2 at $375 each I could do that

5. Goinglongg

Goinglongg Member

Pm otw