TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21” grey turbine wheels with winter tires for Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by snowy, May 26, 2018.

1. snowy

snowy New Member

I have a brand new set of 21” turbine wheels for Model S with winter tires. Never put on the car, bought from Tesla and kept in garage. Current price is $6k in the Tesla store. I’ll let them go for $3.5k plus shipping, or best offer.

Model S 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package

2. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

Hi,
    I'm not sure if the tires on the package are "winter tires" as you mentioned. To my knowledge, there are NO winter tires for the 21" rims. If I'm mistaken then please let me know and I will switch out the tireson both my MS 100D and P100D to "winter tires".
    Thanks 20180527_101000.jpg 20180527_101056.jpg

3. snowy

snowy New Member

My set has Pirelli Soto Zero 245/35 R21 W winter tires. I purchased it from Tesla with my Model S — this is something Tesla used to do, sell you a set of winter wheels and tires with your new car. Now I am trading in the Model S for Model X so don’t need them, in fact I never needed them, they are totally unused. Amit, your point is valid that the Tesla gear store online doesn’t CURRENTLY offer winter tires, but your sacrcasm implies you thought my set wasn’t as I had described, and there you are just wrong. See attached photos.

Attached Files:

4. Amit519

#4 Amit519, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Good to know, no sarcasm intended. The link in your post takes one to the Tesla page showing Conitentals, hence the misunderstanding on my part, and my 100D MS came with Continentals while my MS P100D had Michelins, all summer tires only. Now I know I can get a set of 21" tires for winter driving. Pirelli webpage shows winter tires in only 245/35/21 and none in the 265/35/21, my cars have the staggered set so back to square one in the search for staggered winter 21" tires Always learning something new. Thanks.

5. Amit519

Found them on tirerack. Thanks Screenshot_20180527-130032_Samsung Internet.jpg

6. ev-now

ev-now Member

Great tires - at least the 19s are good in CO snow. Personally prefer the extra wall on winters - not because of the tread (same) but because of the things you don't see in the snow.

Great wheels and tires though.

7. TessieVictoria

TessieVictoria New Member

8. TessieVictoria

TessieVictoria New Member

Hi Snowy. Still got em? Text me 250-813-1705. Thx

9. Tstachler

Tstachler 2018 Model S 100D 2.5

Snowed do you still have the wheels and tires?