Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Referral arachnids are ON !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0964.JPG

How long were you waiting for them? I've been 'entitled' to some since October 2017 and still waiting. Have done all of the selection via survey etc. I was told by the referral team that it will be April before UK deliveries due to focussing on Winter Tyre versions in countries that have a legal requirement....

Sounded like BS to me...

So keen to understand how long you ahve been waiting and did you chase them via SC or anything?

So keen to understand how long you ahve been waiting and did you chase them via SC or anything?
Yes, had to send a couple of chasing emails to [email protected] and [email protected].
My 3rd referral was confirmed delivered in December. I then chased at end of January, and beginning of Feb to the above email addresses.
Received (fairly) prompt responses, ultimately with a confirmation that they would arrive at SC within 4 weeks. Which they did.
SC fitted me in within a week with a waiting appointment. The change from stock 19s to these 21s took about 4 hours with extra programming required for wheel size change. The SC also said that mine were the first ones they'd fitted although they had had quite a few delivered in to them now.

Yes, had to send a couple of chasing emails to [email protected] and [email protected].
My 3rd referral was confirmed delivered in December. I then chased at end of January, and beginning of Feb to the above email addresses.

Thanks for that. AS WO says totally unnecessary and leaves a bad taste in that I love the product, but increasingly dislike the company and how it treats not just it's customers but also it's promoters/supporters who recommend to others to spend big money on one of their vehicles.

Glad you are sorted and they look great! Enjoy!